FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Do you want to see Marius in an ICT shirt next season?

Do you want to see Marius in an ICT shirt next season?  

248 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I'd rather he stayed, as him leaving would give us too difficult a choice on where we go next (in terms of targets and ambition) after what has become a total farce.

If he leaves, itll be spun as purely a case of economics, letting the current board/ict staff off the hook with regards to how they conducted themselves in the public eye and how the club is run.

Ballot should have an undecided button as well.

I want to see players who can fit in with the team ethos at the club. Players who can fit in with the team. Players good enough to take us to the next level. But most of all players who wear that shirt with pride.

If that is Marius then yes.

Your link was brill stevico - unfortunately I don't read Romany or Romanian, But I can guess the likely content.

I hope he stays because he does bring something to the side, - very few of the players around him read where the ball is going to go quickly enough, but even as a shadow of the player he has been due to injuries he has obvious quality. 

Marius's appointment was a piece of vision. The Highlands continues to develop for the better. I have no doubt that if Marius does stay he will be outstanding next year and this will develop players around him. Manchester United are unlikely to offload Ronaldo and in our context Marius is potentialy the equivalent on a lower scale.

Your link was brill stevico - unfortunately I don't read Romany or Romanian, But I can guess the likely content.

I hope he stays because he does bring something to the side, - very few of the players around him read where the ball is going to go quickly enough, but even as a shadow of the player he has been due to injuries he has obvious quality. 

Headline is the he would like to remain with Inverness, is that going to happen , no i dont think so