FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Ticket Prices announced

Scotty

Disappointing that there is an increase in prices for my group (is there really only ?50 difference between the Main Stand and the North Hay Barn?  :017: ) but the offer to get kids under 8 in for free is superb and must be praised. Get them hooked before the Old Filth get their claws into them. Maybe early applicants can get a free ICT strip or something to further cement their (future) ties to the club?

Get youre complaints in early. Lets see who can come up with the most imagineative one. RiG is disqalified cos he said something positive in his one.

I was going to complain about the lack of a "table" service in the North Stand at half time :007: I can't be bothered queueing for a sausage roll.

Disappointing that there is an increase in prices for my group

There was no price increase last year so ?10 in 2 years isnt too bad

The only thing I found a little strange was that ....

An adult can get a season ticket with his/her U-8 child for a total of ?210  (1 x ?210 ticket & 1 x ?FREE ticket)

However, a student or OAP concession (ie. perhaps an older sibling or a grandparent) would have to pay the same to get this deal but if they were savvy enough could instead opt to save themselves ?30 by buying the equivalent tickets in the family section for ?180 (1 x ?110, 1 x ?70) and also be eligible for old firm games !!!

nice try ICT, very commendable effort, one that is to be applauded .... and applauded more loudly if you fix up the one minor wrinkle !!!

shame that the under 8 thing excluded the old firm games - to me those with the best atmosphere may be the ones that capture there imaginations....

Again, to be fair to the club, these tickets are technically free .... and the U-8s will get first refusal on the OF ticket for their seat ....

for me the only thing that really seems incongruous is the concession price with U8 ticket being 30 quid more than a concession ticket with a normal child one in the family enclosure ..... if the club change that so it makes sense then I think they will have presented an excellent offer, and one which most of us can't ***** about as we have been saying for years that kids are the club's future and they have finally done something to address that.