FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Pro Brewster Thread

SMEE

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest loss to the lcub in recent years was donald park. His knowledge of football and coaching ability of the players was invaluable, and malky doesn't seem to have the same powers. Maybe a new assistant would help break this sequence of results?

So sack the assistant to the problem but leave the problem in place? I say get rid of the tumour and its assistant then perhaps, just perhaps we might get a bit of remission.

The biggest loss to the lcub in recent years was donald park. His knowledge of football and coaching ability of the players was invaluable, and malky doesn't seem to have the same powers. Maybe a new assistant would help break this sequence of results?

So sack the assistant to the problem but leave the problem in place? I say get rid of the tumour and its assistant then perhaps, just perhaps we might get a bit of remission.

Don't forget Brewster returned to ICT on the understanding that Donald was to remain as Number 2...

Another Grassa idea that was doomed from the start

Don't forget Brewster returned to ICT on the understanding that Donald was to remain as Number 2...

Another Grassa idea that was doomed from the start

correct, biggest loss.....parky could coach, so obvious in games that brew n malky just train and dont coach. Wat do they do at training??? just run round the pitch and have a wee 5 a side game???? :rotflmao:

Don't blame the monkey, blame the organ grinder. Malky is just Brewsters 'yes' man

Guest funfan1

Don't blame the monkey, blame the organ grinder. Malky is just Brewsters 'yes' man

Every home game we do the same thing. Play some decent football, then fail to penetrate at all up front. Wood showed good skill today - but what can he do on his own? Brewster is criminally guilty of continuing with the same system which doesn't work, has no hope of winning games, doesn't entertain the fans etc. He ought to be sacked for the good of the club - the fans demand it. The board have a duty and a responsibility to see what's going on. As for the usual heavy handed and ignorant behaviour of the stewart who denied paying fans their peaceful say with a banner - shame on you and on the club that allows this to go on. Fans are getting angry and restless.

Every home game we do the same thing. Play some decent football, then fail to penetrate at all up front. Wood showed good skill today - but what can he do on his own? Brewster is criminally guilty of continuing with the same system which doesn't work, has no hope of winning games, doesn't entertain the fans etc. He ought to be sacked for the good of the club - the fans demand it. The board have a duty and a responsibility to see what's going on. As for the usual heavy handed and ignorant behaviour of the stewart who denied paying fans their peaceful say with a banner - shame on you and on the club that allows this to go on. Fans are getting angry and restless.

Eh? Join the CTO forum and in your first post 15 minutes later call for the manager's head? Why should we listen to you? Get a few posts under your belt before you start asking for people to lose their jobs.

Guest greg333

to be fair if brewster left it would be more of a shambles just like the last time he left unless they bring back robbo.

Edited by greg333

Eh? Join the CTO forum and in your first post 15 minutes later call for the manager's head? Why should we listen to you? Get a few posts under your belt before you start asking for people to lose their jobs.

Eh? His point is less valid because his post count is low?

Eh? His point is less valid because his post count is low?

Exactly! And his point is more valid than any of your Brewster rose tinted specs!

People please!!! Whether a poster is making his first or ten thousandth post makes absolutely no difference. That persons viewpoint is just as valid, valued and welcomed as anyone elses. A large number of people have registered on this site in recent times who, if things were different, probably wouldn't have bothered. They are just as much fans of the club as all the old hands and are looking for an outlet to vent their anger, just like everyone else.

Up until a trip to Ibrox a few weeks ago I was a pro-Brewster person and was prepared to give him time to show what he can do. Sorry but he's had the time and shown nothing. the continued support for the man by a few is admirable and shows true loyalty but loyalty can be blinding.

Fans dont want him. Players dont want him. In that situation nothing is going to be turned around.

Well, I'm certainly not happy with the position we're in, but the management will be trying everything to get out of this situation.

It's going to take character. There's no place to hide. They know what they have to do to get out of it.

You type like Brewster talks, eh?

You've got no character. You want to hide.

Brewster face up to reality will you, you just don't know how to get out of it!

Leave now before it's too late!

Gonads

Fun Fan 1 - welcome, and a good first post imo, (dinnae listen to the troll), anyway, its the preverbial "...til we are blue in the face" the board arent going to listen, unless its on their TVs, which may be the case after the other debacle. Time after time ICT are putting their foot in it, infact, i think our club now has the worst relationship of any SPL club with its fans....

Pro Brewster is a valiant stance, and to use Star Wars, those who support him add balance to the force, but thats all.

I created this thread as a challenge to any of the Pro Brew camp, to try and provide positives about the man, to counter the whole 9 wins in the whole of 2008 stat. As yet.....i dont think ONE poster has managed to balance out the facts with positive points of their own. Says it all really!

Edited by SMEE

Your right Smee, but then again I think it is almost impossible to defend Brews managerial record, even Brewster himself can't defend it. He has tried, but there is only so often you can blame "luck, ref decisions or World class goals".

Your right Smee, but then again I think it is almost impossible to defend Brews managerial record, even Brewster himself can't defend it. He has tried, but there is only so often you can blame "luck, ref decisions or World class goals".

thats the whole point of the thread....to challenge them to prove the impossible, and bring it home to them, that we (the majority) are in fact correct in our desire to have Fanny Baws removed :rotflmao:

well im glad you are all rallying round to my view as i said since Day 1 that he wouldnt hack it. Some one who publicly announces that he has no intention of leaving then leaves within a week should never have been brought back. Speculation that Mark Brown is on his back will not be welcomed as he did the exact same thing.

Good thread SMEE, his stats since he came back is appalling. most of that only backed up because of 6 goals and 6 points from Gretna says a lot. IMO the best thing for the club is to go down to the 1st division and start again. Then we will begin to see where all the problems lie. I dont want the club to go down but it will probably be the best.

Guest funfan1

I have sat in Caley Stadium stands since the first day in the Third Division. I have posted on this board before, but stopped a couple of years ago. I have as much right to be heard as you. Stick to the issue - not that kind of inane nonsense, suggesting you have more right to be heard than other paying, loyal fans. What arrogance! Truth is, however many posts YOU have posted makes no difference. It's time the rest of us who have loyally shouted support from the stands , paid our hard earned cash, and not been the loud-mouths, were heard. This manager is not managing. Anyone who knows anything about football can see that.

I have sat in Caley Stadium stands since the first day in the Third Division. I have posted on this board before, but stopped a couple of years ago. I have as much right to be heard as you. Stick to the issue - not that kind of inane nonsense, suggesting you have more right to be heard than other paying, loyal fans. What arrogance! Truth is, however many posts YOU have posted makes no difference. It's time the rest of us who have loyally shouted support from the stands , paid our hard earned cash, and not been the loud-mouths, were heard. This manager is not managing. Anyone who knows anything about football can see that.

:018: :rotflmao: :thumb04: