FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black slams Brewster

stevico1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, as we suspected about Black. Which is surely indicative of how far CB had got from acting to the benefit of the club. Not totally sure I believe the Partick story, however, as he is now free from Cup tie, should Hearts want him early. Will be interesting to see if he plays in the next round.

Some these comments provide an interesting insight into just how bad things got. I can't help but worry for the future after reading them. It's going to be very difficult for any manager to bring such a damaged group back together.

I think the right man coming in could put this right overnight.

Some these comments provide an interesting insight into just how bad things got. I can't help but worry for the future after reading them. It's going to be very difficult for any manager to bring such a damaged group back together.

I think the right man coming in could put this right overnight.

I think a new man would find it very easy to get some goodwill going. That's the honeymon effect. But they will need to keep it going to keep us safe.

I disagree, it was evident for quite a while what the problem was, now some of the players have came out and said it and now we have removed the problem.

I don't hink a new boss would have any difficulties in getting all the players to pull together in fact I believe that the players want to do this.

I disagree, it was evident for quite a while what the problem was, now some of the players have came out and said it and now we have removed the problem.

I don't hink a new boss would have any difficulties in getting all the players to pull together in fact I believe that the players want to do this.

I think that's probably right.

Pretty much confirms many of the rumours I had heard but not posted over the last few months. An almost obsessional focus on fitness with little or no emphasis on tactics or set pieces etc. He lost his best tactician when he replaced Park with Thomson and the rest, as we know was downhill from there. If anyone had the audacity to complain, or make constructive criticisms they were (allegedly) fined or dumped from the team and hence we saw an ever dwindling group of players who were in the good books and who would play at any cost .....

I agree with others that any new manager will actually inherit a good squad and if he has man management skills, is prepared to be a little more democratic rather than autocratic (to a point) we could very quickly see a lot of that team spirit come alive on the pitch again. In any workplace, its hard to perform if you perceive your boss as a clueless ******* .... whether that perception is right or wrong !!!

Good luck to the new man, and whoever it is, lets get right behind him.

One things for sure, wherever Brewster goes in the future I doubt he will be trying to sign Blackie

One things for sure - wherever Brewster goes in the future there's no way he'll ever be in a position to sign Blackie even if he wanted to :rotflmao: