FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Countdown

Harry Chibber

I know Brew has only just left but they must have had a contingency plan

I can obviously understand it's important to get the right man but the more days that pass without a manager the less time we have to bring in new players

21736067_c14d5bd832.jpg

13 days and counting

Edited by themann4thejob

Think it's more than 11 harry, it got extended. However I agree with your point, I hope we have someone in for saturdays game.

They've got someone in for Saturday.... It's the ever versatile Graham Bennett.... and according to his assistant John Doc, on Radio Scotland tonight, he might be in place for 2 or 3 games...

That was the contingency plan, Harry....

We can obviously forget about Robbo now.... He could have been installed as manager by now - but for some pathetic tiff with DJS several years ago.

:rotflmao:

Totally agree Harry, this leads me to believe it will not be Robbo, he is local and available so if it was to be him why not have him in place now?

It would be very disrespectful to Brewster and he really doesn't deserve that no matter what we think. The board must take their time now that it's no longer what if? but a pressing need. No hasty appointments like the last time, eh?

Think it's more than 11 harry, it got extended. However I agree with your point, I hope we have someone in for saturdays game.

They've got someone in for Saturday.... It's the ever versatile Graham Bennett.... and according to his assistant John Doc, on Radio Scotland tonight, he might be in place for 2 or 3 games...

We can obviously forget about Robbo now.... He could have been installed as manager by now - but for some pathetic tiff with DJS several years ago.

I think you mean DFS.

I think you mean DFS.

Your getting the blame for everything now :rotflmao: :thumb04:

They've- but for some pathetic tiff with DJS several years ago.

That pathetic that Robbo cant even remember what it was about

I'll bet you he can, no maybe not right enough

http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu...ppointment.html

'Applications for the manager's job should be sent to chief executive Mike Smith at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium or emailed to mike.smith@ictfc.co.uk'

I took ICT into the top 6* and am currently holding Cardiff steady, despite very little budget. I'll be pleased to return to Inverness if appropriate compensation can be worked out.

(* thought best not to mention that relegation I got sacked for)

As long as you promise to sign a striker before the end of the window, you'll get my vote Mr. BD

I thought I might just play Tokers up front as he seems to have come closest to us scoring in the SPL lately.

Please tell me someone on here will apply and claim they are a sure fire winner for the post as they have won the Champions League with ICT in Football Manager :rotflmao:

I never put it in my Cv but I got to the semis, I will bring it up at the interview. Do you think it matters that I am still playing the 01/02 version and Paul Bradshaw is my best player?

I played as ICT in the 97/98 version and got them to the Premier Division simply by signing players who had 20 for shooting. Got into the UEFA CUp as well and signed the Colin Hendry regen defender.

I can clearly attract big names to the club and lift them from the doldrums. I am a sure fire winner for the post :rotflmao:

I played as ICT in the 97/98 version and got them to the Premier Division simply by signing players who had 20 for shooting. Got into the UEFA CUp as well and signed the Colin Hendry regen defender.

I can clearly attract big names to the club and lift them from the doldrums. I am a sure fire winner for the post :rotflmao:

I found the best way to attract players is to start a 2 player game, pick ICT as my main team and with my feeder team I would treat my targets like shyte and only let them transfer to ICT. Maybe that is what Brewster was doing in real life? Brewster as the next Hearts manager?

I won the Scottish Cup with Caley Thistle on Championship Manager 00/01 after being 2-0 down against Celtic! Got it back to 2-2 and won on penalties.

Wonder if Mike Smith would look at an application from me if i say that.