FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SACK THE BOARD

We've got rid of Brew - lets get a good man in (Knox, Butcher or Robbo will all do fine) and all start pulling in the same direction again. Yes Brew stayed FAR too long but that is done now and I think the condidates that the board have got for the new appointment are good. The board and / or club may have their short-comings but don't we all and we are still better run than a lot of other clubs. Lets all try and pull together now and concentrate on staying up.

what bemuses me is that they gave brewster permission to sign players in the window then sack him half way through it.

if they had any sense they would have realised our fears before then. appointed a new man by early-mid december, give him time to assess the squad and take it from there.

but now, the new boss has 6 days to find any new players he feels we need, whilst having brews new signings there too, which he may not want. this will also be unfair on the player(s).

Yes Alex - I dont think that the suggestion is preposterous but it is highly unlikely due to the control influence on the club. It may well be a different story at the end of the season - hopefully the happy ending.

And what the feck is wrong with King Beastie - the man of feckin reason. :rotflmao:

Whilst I have no problem with the subject, is now really the right time to be talking about this and suggesting yet more protests.

Perhaps some people are more interested in fostering grievance rather than getting behind the team? :rotflmao:

The time for this conversation is in three months time irrespective of whether we stay up or not!

And what the feck is wrong with King Beastie - the man of feckin reason.

Just more concerned with the final 15 games we have left to save our SPL status Johndo.

And still glad we've got rid of brew.

And quite happy that the board have 3 candidates any of whom I'd be happy to see in the hotseat.

Whilst I have no problem with the subject, is now really the right time to be talking about this and suggesting yet more protests.

Perhaps some people are more interested in fostering grievance rather than getting behind the team? :rotflmao:

The time for this conversation is in three months time irrespective of whether we stay up or not!

Believe it or not I am utilising this as a means of stating that our demise was not solely the fault of one said Craig Brewster and that merely getting rid of him is not the answer. What I am also alluding to is that this episode is yet another instance of apparent poor management decision making which has been only too evident in the last 18 months or so.

So this is the time to bring the topic into the conscious mind as many would wish it not to be. There is a certain feel of what happened in the past should stay in the past and we should all be appeased by the sacrificial scapegoat.

I certainly am not advocating any more protests just polite, contained but cathartic discourse.

The managerial decision is as interesting as there are undoubted hidden agendas / unfinished business / past wounds / past relationships placed in the melting pot.

Robbo is the obvious answer and has been fer many months - possibly a reason why we had to endure Mr Brewster - but will common sense or business sense and old scars prevail.