Who are Inverness' biggest rivals?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. I officially hate

• Aberdeen
    • Elgin City
    • Livingston
    • Ross County
    • No-one in particular

Just wondered who you think our biggest rivals are. Ross County and Elgin City are obviously are potential derby teams but are they just little nephews? Not so much rivals as fun games? Is it Aberdeen, who are more our big brothers, or Livi where we came in to existence at the same time, then battled each other for relegation and promotion over the years. Or do we not have one. Just whoever we might be fighting for our league lives against?

Don't think geography comes into it to be honest and our current "rivals" would be the clubs that we should be/are competing with on a more regular basis. For me, take your pick from Hamilton, Falkirk, St Mirren, Motherwell and Killie. Although without a doubt at this moment in time it is Falkirk.

Id say Its the old firm from a fan point of view, go to any old firm V's the mighty and most of the fans are locals, team wise, it would have to be county even back in my Caley days Dingsmell was always a great day out!!

Wouldn't say I hate any of them in the slightest but I certainly want to beat Aberdeen any time we play them. If we dropped to SFL1 I would obviously be desperate to win against Livi and County, the latter edging it just.

As for Elgin - :rotflmao: - isn't that more of an old Caley thing to hate them?