FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ian Black

I must be have been watching a different game today then. I thought Black was very poor. His corners and free kicks were nothing short of woeful and he was lucky not to be sent off.

agree not his best game but he tried to impress the new boss

i said on the previous post he was lucky to have stayed on the park

a player who keeps getting banned is no good to anyone

I must be have been watching a different game today then. I thought Black was very poor. His corners and free kicks were nothing short of woeful and he was lucky not to be sent off.

He worked his socks off though and got better the longer the game went on - dont forget that he hasnt played many first team games of late - Have to agree that his dead ball delivery was very poor.

He worked his socks off though and got better the longer the game went on - dont forget that he hasnt played many first team games of late - Have to agree that his dead ball delivery was very poor.

Dont let CaleyD hear you saying that or you'll be accused of being a Tim .

Dont let CaleyD hear you saying that or you'll be accused of being a Tim .

Where has he said that?

I thought Black did okay. Set pieces weren't exactly anything special but one or two caused problems in the Celtic box. His tackle on MacDonald was very bad. Lucky not to be sent off.

Edited by RiG

Well I'm confident Blackie will give his all for us for the rest of the season, just like the Machine did. He's one of our best players and we need our best players to be on the park, to get us away from relegation.

Thought he did very well in the midfield yesterday. Would say he played better than ?4M Brown and way better than Nakamura (who's been off form for well over a year now - complete passenger that should be replaced by his compatriot Mizuno). Bad tackle definitely. Wasn't his first and I'm sure it won't be his last. Puts paid to the lie that he's not committed.