FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ict -v- Hibs : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the win was thoroughly deserved and it was good to see Foran grab a goal as he's looked lively in the last couple of games but i would like to see more of him as a striker. Brian Kerr also gave a relatively solid performance for a player who hasn't played in 6 months. And Djebi-Zadi....what a drastic change, the guy is brilliant. He's solid at the back and appears to be improving with every game. If this is how we perform with a few key players missing then i can't wait to see us when they get back.

I'm still trying to decide which was worse Bamba's volley or Imrie's free kick :018:

That's easy. It was Imrie's free kick. Aiming for the Kessock Bridge when trying to score at the Home End would be allowable - but sending the ball towards MacRae & Dick's was a shocker. The boy is capable of some great things (e.g. his free kick at Tynecastle) but he needs to concentrate 100% of the time. His final touch/pass so often lets him down. Can't fault him for effort though.

Not a wonderful football spectacle today but a wonderful three points. This really sets us up for the relegation dogfight ahead. Well done to the Team and Management. :thumb04:

Poor Hibs. As per normal they capitulate on their trip north (usually somewhere around Drumochter Pass as they head up the A9). :rotflmao:

Edited by A96

Does anyone else see the similarities between Hibs now and us under Brewster? Players not trying!!

Well done to Lionel on getting radio Scotland MoM and also to Brian on getting through the full 90.

Well done to the whole squad on turning things around and I, for one, look forward to the rest of the season.

BBC Sport Player Rater man of the match: Inverness' Adam Rooney 8.00 (on 90 minutes)!!!

I don't know why the BBC add that to match reports. On 90 mins, the few people who have voted surely weren't even at the game.

Here are the ratings now - Rooney our second lowest score, with Imrie, Djemba-Djemba and Proc way out in front.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ext/6273205.stm

Guest Muir-Jaggie

when donald park was at caley he was always out shouting at the players but since he joined hibs hes hardly ever out :rotflmao:

who was that wifey that ran on the pitch??? no more david brandie??

Excellent performance from ICT, a shockingly bad one from Hibs, but that shouldn't deflect anything away from a very important win. Falkirk will be feeling the heat, and with more homes games on the way we are going to start climbing the league. By the way, 10 points from the top six. Always ambitious.

No-one could fault dougie today, the man is absolute class. He not only performs his heart out every game, he appreciates the fans and showed the hibs players up with his effort and tenacity. Fantastic to see we can manage without black and duncan in midfield as well.

Special mention for big lionel though. He was a man possessed today, and even beat half the hibs team at one point near the end. No doubt he will take huge confidence from being MOM, long live djebo-zadi!!!

Guest Muir-Jaggie

No song unfortunately but good celebrations from the players, especially dougie running to the north stand and apparently taking full credit for richies goal!

there was a song but i dont no what its called

Guest Superhorns

Well done...things looking up for us both.

I know its off-topic but thought you might like to know Cowie has settled into the team and performed pretty well in 2 good wins we've had.

Sounds like you aren't missing him anyway!

Guest Mahonio

Hey, i should go to all the home games from now on ;) :lol: :015: :D :P

This was my first match and i thought the atmosphere was electric by the way and the performance was excellent but Hibs were Shocking.

The 2 goals were well taken too and i thought Lionel Djebi-Zadi was worthy of man of the match award as he was not afraid to bomb down the wing and defensively he along with rest of defence were immense.

WE ARE STAYING UP :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Great result today but lets be honest, Hibs made us look great. Can't see Mixu lasting much longer.

Lots of positives today, defence was solid again & we didn't miss Duncan & Black. Praise for Kerr who was as effective as Duncan, without the sloppy passes. Deserves another start next week.

Imrie ran his socks of again & never gave the back 4 (& the keeper for that matter) any time on the ball. But that free kick!! Easily the worst ever seen at TCS!. Was still laughing at it 10 mins later!

As for Lionel, he is fast becoming a legend. Was determined to score today.

Would also say that today was the best atmosphere at TCS this season. Can't remember the last time we were singing in the 1st half.

Just one negative for me today & that was Proctor. Could just be me but he is the weak link in the team. Did well for his goal today but other than that he is constantly out of position. For the second home game running Rossco had to keep telling him where to go & move too. Just looks out of his depth to me.

6 points of 9th. On this form we can catch St Mirren & Killie.

:rotflmao: