FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Naps Competition

CaleyD

B*gger Rochdale, I'm a Tranmere Rovers fan today, off to the game the now...

Had a great day out with the lads from Wigin, first time I've been to Tranmere Rovers ground. Have to say they went for it in the first half, scoring in the 7th minute, and as you say 2 bowt up at ht. The second half was as though they brought two other teams on, Tranmere wanting to hold on to the lead, you could see the intent was to run the last 45 minutes down, and they did, especially after they had a man sent off with 20 minutes still to go, but Hereford still showed nowt...

We were heading out of the stand and on our way out when the crowd seemed to be jeering at something, next thing I know there's a weak cheer so I'm almost ot of the ground thinking that's 3-0, only to hear the Tranmere fans playing **** that it wasn't a penalty. Was I glad that the game was over by the time it went 2-1, but having said that Hereford could have played all night and never scored, a bit like the brother in law, come to think of it...

I wolloped BetFred with a fair bit of money on at 8/15, best odds in the land, Hills had Tranmere @ 1/2 and others had them at 2/5 !!! Back in Blackpool the now, off to the Highlands Pub once I've had a quick swill...

Edited by Canada Bob

Just back from the Highlands pub, a couple of doors down from where we are staying, great pub, the "Smooth" is a great pint, but I was on cider tonight, gerring fed up of Guinness...

If ever yer down this way the digs round here are second to none, and the pub is one of the classier pubs in the area.

The Highlands Pub, Bispham, Blackpool.