Ross Tokely

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, we are suffering from topic drift here. want to discuss something else, start a new topic, otherwise get back on topic.

This topic now has a yellow card. more drift and it gets a red and is closed.

post-2-1240596094.png

One of my my best memories was at one of the player of the year awards several years ago. May well have been the night before the first highland march. All the players had long gone with the exception of wyness and tokely. Dennis sat quietly in the corner while Ross danced like a nutter with the rest of us.

The highlight of the night was Ross doing his breakdancing to MC Hammer's "You can't touch this". Truely one of those "you had to be there" moments. Pure class! :rotflmao:

If your reading this Ross how about a repeat performance if we survive relegation, and Caley D, If Ross should score, the aforementioned song should his signature tune.

Legend in every sense of the word . I wonder how many times he's been booked ?

If I ever get our pre-SPL stats up to date I will be able to give you the total figure, but since we entered the SPL he has had 42 yellows and 3 reds in all competitions.

Yellow card :rotflmao: this a new thing Scotty???
Yes.

We can't forget the vital goals he's chipped in over the years as well.

Left foot beamer against Hearts or his wonderful overhead against Dundee Utd. I'm not sure which one is better. :rotflmao:

and there is no doubt about best goal; last minute sclaff from 20 yards that took a deflection off two players before trundling in the near post against dunfermline.

As soon as the 'early leavers' beside me had stepped out the ground.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

LIVING LEGEND.

Give roscoe the armband, he has shown the commitment and desire that we need.

Rossco for armband without a doubt :thumb04: :rotflmao:

Has roscoe actually scored this season?? I can't remember.

if he hasn't i'd fancy a sly bet on him grabbing the one that keeps us up in the spl. i think i'd have a heart attack.

He scored against Motherwell away at end of December. Header if I remember correctly.

The man is a legend and a credit to ICT.

Incedentely Hastings has played for us in all 4 divisions, although he doesn't have continual service like Rossco.

Barry Wilson also played and scored for us in all four divisions.

I think the only player to play in all four leagues for the same team was Gavin Skelton who did it with Gretna.

The man is a legend and a credit to ICT.

Incedentely Hastings has played for us in all 4 divisions, although he doesn't have continual service like Rossco.

Barry Wilson also played and scored for us in all four divisions.

I think the only player to play in all four leagues for the same team was Gavin Skelton who did it with Gretna.

David Bingham was at Gretna through all the leagues though I'm not sure if he played in the SPL

He must have been pritty impressive at centre half for a 77 capped international to be that happy with him. I wouls agree though. He was fairly solid there.

if he hasn't i'd fancy a sly bet on him grabbing the one that keeps us up in the spl. i think i'd have a heart attack.

He scored against Motherwell away at end of December. Header if I remember correctly.

That wasn't the super triple salka with somersaulted back flip overhead netbuster was it?

That wasn't the super triple salka with somersaulted back flip overhead netbuster was it?

All of that, with tuck, with the finger at Brewster. :rotflmao: