FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Play For Your Club Game

Soma

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many users of this site actually play this game? trouble is that its quite addictive, so we have a few sitting for hours getting the score up, or there are many peeps tapping away into the midnight hour!

Me? yeah i indulge for a while...

I suspect there were quite a few tapping away into the midnight hour and beyond...

Last night we were about 12th place in the league....

I was amazed to see we were up to 2nd this morning.

Is no one going to claim any credit for that?

Good to see relegation is not an issue for us at this level!

we arent on it anymore :S

That's because we were promoted from the Qualifying Leagues into the Main Leagues which run from Monday to Wednesday. Read the thread! :(

Come on everyone get us out of the relagation zone before it ends tonight at 8pm!!

For anyone who cares and can be bothered we are about 90 minutes away from a virtual relegation to go with our very real relegation on Saturday !

Come on everyone get us out of the relagation zone before it ends tonight at 8pm!!

For anyone who cares and can be bothered we are about 90 minutes away from a virtual relegation to go with our very real relegation on Saturday !

I care very much!! Would hate to get relegated twice in the space of 2 days lol.