FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Will You Be Back Next Season?

cal234ey

119 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be renewing your season ticket next season now that we have been relegated?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not yet sure

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ad like to think all those from here that had season tickets this season will renew! Sadly...i dont think it will be the case. I reckon our home gates will half next season. Provided i dont have my kids....it wouldnt put me off going to games....although am not a season ticket holder

This does look promising. But i hate to be negative but honestly i think the majority of people who won't renew their tickets will not be regular posters on the forums. I may be wrong but on this occasion I seriously don't think i am.

But i hate to be negative but honestly i think the majority of people who won't renew their tickets will not be regular posters on the forums. I may be wrong but on this occasion I seriously don't think i am.

You are right not alot of fans will turn up now cause its not the big clubs coming up with there star players (well known players)

We wont even get a full house for ICT county

it still won't be a half bad attendance. I think the first one could be colse to a sell out as it is the first meaningful derby in 5 years. I am actually looking forward to them so that is one plus point of relegation.

3 people voted no now :huh:

YOUR NOT TRUE SUPPORTERS :D

I voted yes and my cousin will now also be getting a season ticket.

No...not next season :huh: because 1st Div is tough, defences on top, little football played, few teams make it back up immediately. (Hibs were different and had more money!)

Also if there is an average mid-table start to the season, then many fans will get frustrated, crowds could drop and this will put pressure on the players & manager. Sure we will get promoted again, hopefully next season, but to expect it is a 'sure thing' is stupid. It wont be easy...

Matches against Dundee, Dunfermline, Partick, even Morton and County (derbys are unpredictable) cant be taken for granted. Difficult places to go away...