FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How Old Are You?

Georgeios

This is quite a pointless thread :lol:

Just look on peoples profiles for the answer

am 17 :lol: Driving next tuesday (30th June)

:lol:

just noticed the sig :lol:

Can the mod's make this into a poll to find a rough age group of the members on the forum

eg

10-19

20-29

30-39

40+

I Just ask to get an idea of the age for users on here, most profiles are set to friend only, Its only a question "Nonsense" next questions going to be DoB then account numbers but dont worry you dont have to answer this or any of my threads...

Miamie... I Hear you!! :unsure:

CaleyMad, If you dont like it dont reply big yin, I'd say some replys some poster put on more topical threads are pointless but chose to ignore them.....

:unsure:

just noticed the sig :lol:

Can the mod's make this into a poll to find a rough age group of the members on the forum

eg

10-19

20-29

30-39

40+

You seem to be interested in the thread now. so much so you are looking to improve it... I like you feed back..

adding pictures

colours

bold

maybe underline

not italics tho, dont like them.

Maybe also add the question, how old were you when you started supporting Caley?

Just making this thread most exciting :unsure:

adding pictures

colours

bold

maybe underline

not italics tho, dont like them.

Maybe also add the question, how old were you when you started supporting Caley?

Just making this thread most exciting :unsure:

Big yin, i have no idea how to add a poll, I set it up as per your request but cant get it to add to the topic... Mod's... Help.

That flag is just a reference to the current secret locality of the Scarlet Pimple.. and to the ribbing I( have probably handed out to one of the yopunger fans.

I am 17 also but my eyesight is not what it used to be and maybe that number should be switched around.... :( :)