What

Georgeios

From all the games you have ever been to, what program will you keep safe and not give away?

for me it's my first ever game, yes I know it wasnt ICT it was just C, Caley v's Aberdeen Feb 1986 its got both teams signatures inc Alex Ferg.

Its kept in a Tin with my St Johnston 2-2 and return games programs, also going it there is my first try Celtic V's ICT supercaley match (the one that never happened), and the ICT 3 Celtic 2 game, my mate was over and we spent the week on the lash, when i sobered up i knew id been to the game somehow but didnt beleve we'd won untill i checked on sky sports news....

Hibernian v Inverness Caledonian Thistle 12 January 2008 Scottish Cup 4th Round.

Signed by every ICT player including the manager. I wasnt at the game by my work collegue at the time (Ex-Elgin Striker Martin Charlesworth) got in-touch with Barry Wilson and eventually i got it from him.

My second best programme would be Hamilton v ICT 17.01.2009 as that was my first ever away game.

The most valuable (in later time) programme i have will be the ICT v Falkirk. . . . our last SPL game, last SPL programme.

Guest birdog

How will a programme from the game where we were relegated get worth more as time goes on? :D

I am sure Falkirk fans will see some value in it.

How will a programme from the game where we were relegated get worth more as time goes on? :D

end of an errea.....

Dude im not picking holes but I did ask for games you have been too.. Ive got a the program for the 1967 Scotland V's World Cup winning 1966 England game, Its in a sealed bag.. back on topic though...

The most valuable (in later time) programme i have will be the ICT v Falkirk. . . . our last SPL game, last SPL programme.

Not sure that it will be the "most valuable" as time goes by, but it has an "event" in our club history associated with it so has some value. This was our first ever relegation so it is a historical match in those terms.

The programmes from the Celtic game in 2000, Hearts, our Hampden Semis, the Rangers game at Tannadice, and a fair few others all fall into that category and are all cherished by me. another one that is quirky (but probably not valuable or cherished) is from 1996. We had a "double issue" program that covered our friendlies with Queen of the South and Hamilton in pre-season.

I have alot of the programs for Bristol Rovers home games 1973-74 season when they won promotion to the old division 2, in 1973 I was 8 years old, these programs include all my observations at the time goal scorers etc.

Me but really my lad have a program for all the ICT games attended home & away.