FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dumbfarmlife

Just don't get why people would rather start Barrowman or Sutherland ahead of Rooney :D

Think him Sanchez and Foran leading the lines this season could be lethal in Division 1.

Cant figure that one out either?

I honestly dont see Barrowman doing it in the 1st division. Rooney and Sanchez upfront

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Foran And Sanchez could be a decent partnership. Sanchez like to take players on with his pace and Forans Aerial Presence, could be interesting. Even though Rooney was our top scorer last season i dont really think he should start didnt impress me that much last season, apart from his mammoth of course!! :019: :P

Edited by DornochJAGGIE

Who's going down for the game?

Think there's a bunch meeting up in the East End Inn...

Do you know Dunfermline Connie?

That pub used to be known as Noddy's Neuk - it's in Touch, just off Halbeath Rd... Take your minder with you if you're going there!

No, but I know her sister, Dunfermline Debbie!!!

That pub used to be known as Noddy's Neuk - it's in Touch, just off Halbeath Rd... Take your minder with you if you're going there!

Don't let the bad man scare you, the heavies are coming down nice and early in the minibus and we'll look after you.

Don't let the bad man scare you, the heavies are coming down nice and early in the minibus and we'll look after you.

Yep, kinda know Scumfermline. Is no one going to The Lizzie then? It's an uphill walk from that scummy pub in Touch. :)

Yep, kinda know Scumfermline. Is no one going to The Lizzie then? It's an uphill walk from that scummy pub in Touch. :wacko:

There was talk of a splinter group of beer drinkers meeting up in the Commercial, Queen Anne St...

Now that is a seriously good pub, although you might run into Buffy in there.... but apart from that it should be ok!

Yep, kinda know Scumfermline. Is no one going to The Lizzie then? It's an uphill walk from that scummy pub in Touch. :wacko:

East Ends child friendly and puting on free food. Commercial for the woolie jumper and cords brigade. Apparantly Lizzie has developed a bad reputation.

East Ends child friendly and puting on free food. Commercial for the woolie jumper and cords brigade. Apparantly Lizzie has developed a bad reputation.

Bluddie-hell! The place sounds like down-town Beruit!

It's a downhill walk...the East End Inn is at the top of a hill wherever you walk from it is downhill :blink:

---------------Esson

Stratford Munro Bulvitis Djebi-Zadi

-------Imrie Cox Hayes Eagles

---------Rooney Sanchez

FTW

Edit - Eagles is left sided

Edited by georgeios