FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Supporters London

LondonICT

There are one or two Caley Jags fans down that way 'Part Timer' and 'The Fly' immediately spring to mind. As far as I know there no get togethers. Nothing to stop you starting one of course. I work in London from time to time so it would be good to all meet up now and again for a bevvy or six.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Edited by Gringo

Welcome to the forums. Pity there's so little coverage of ICT for you this season. Highlights of the dundee match would be ace. Out of interest, which London club do you follow?

We dont even get highlights of the games! let alone him! :lol:

Welcome to the forum mate. Good to see the ICT love is spreading :P

Hello, good evening and welcome :P

There's a few more of us living in East Angular and I too used to work in London on a regular basis, but since RBS withdrew all the travel budget I don't get down there very often these days.

Never mind, you can have a virtual gathering on the website - and it's a lot cheaper :lol:

Cheers for the welcomes.

My English team are Spurs. Not just cos I felt I had to pick one when I crossed Hadrians Wall but I think it originated from when I was first allowed to stay up and watch MOTD and Glenn Hoddle was in his prime (circa 1980 ?) The early signs this season look good down "The Lane"

I successfully managed to convert my cousin-in-law to change "his" scottish team from Motherwell (?!?) to ICT so if your ever in Croydon (God help you) keep an eye open for our old Black away kit on a tall gangly looking English dude.

onwards and upwards

Welcome Aboard HMS Sneck!

We used to have a West Midlands Branch of Supporters, and held regular "meetings", then it became the East & West Midlands Branch...now it's completely complicated and it's the..

East & West Midlands, Lochardil, Ardersier, and Glasgow Branch of ICT Supporters :blink:

Can I just warn you about that Gringo Fella - he'll lead you completely astray, and force Real Ale down yer neck!

Terrible Chap - luckily there's a Resident Psychiatrist on the Forum to help yer Sanity! :blink:

Mrs PB

Can I just warn you about that Gringo Fella - he'll lead you completely astray, and force Real Ale down yer neck!

Terrible Chap - luckily there's a Resident Psychiatrist on the Forum to help yer Sanity! :P

Its only fair to warn him tho that our resident Physchiatrist is himself, as mad as a mongoose!

Anyhoo...welocme LondonICT :33:

Welcome on board, from a Londoner and ICT fan. As Gringo says, we haven't organised anything formal, but I have no specific objection to drink :P

TM4TJ: London is near England, which is close to Scotland :33:

I am also in Londonshire but do get up North for a few games ~ including the County game on Saturday :-) Never had a meet down here but have converted a few natives to the cause. I live within earshot of Chelski and go to games once or twice a season but I far prefer Arsenal - even at the new stadium. PT

me uncle (Zoid) is on the forum he lives in London and comes up for a few games each season. He supports Chelsea :blink:

Welcome aboard London ICT.

I live just off High Street Kensington, very close to Kensington (Olympia) Rail Station which is about a 30min train ride from Croydon, if you fancy a beer some time send me a Personal Message.

While i commend you on your choice of Scottish team, your choice of Englerlish team leaves a lot to be desired. I hate the Yids almost as much as i hate the C*unty.

me uncle (Zoid) is on the forum he lives in London and comes up for a few games each season. He supports Chelsea :rolleyes:

Welcome aboard London ICT.

I live just off High Street Kensington, very close to Kensington (Olympia) Rail Station which is about a 30min train ride from Croydon, if you fancy a beer some time send me a Personal Message.

While i commend you on your choice of Scottish team, your choice of Englerlish team leaves a lot to be desired. I hate the Yids almost as much as i hate the C*unty.

Well....if it aint "Splish Splash Splodge" me ol' mucker !!! I looked at the clues ..... living in HS Ken, supporting Chelski , beer , a mate called "Slip" and finally your dob on your profile.

Hey...call me Inspector Morse. And my first name....? TEFAL Morse !!!!

Hahahahahaahahah. How the hell r ya ?

ps my nbrs still the same (07974-******)

Edited by themann4thejob
Number hidden to protect the innocent, use PM.

Well....if it aint "Splish Splash Splodge" me ol' mucker !!! I looked at the clues ..... living in HS Ken, supporting Chelski , beer , a mate called "Slip" and finally your dob on your profile.

Hey...call me Inspector Morse. And my first name....? TEFAL Morse !!!!

Hahahahahaahahah. How the hell r ya ?

ps my nbrs still the same (xxxxx-xxxxxx)

You're totally not going to get random folk calling your mobile then...

Probably best to remove the number from your post and PM Zoid.

My football daft grand father in law who is also a Brora Fan, Has been a life long Arsnal fan, with one of those Life long season tickets that can be passed down in a will is the Chairman, Treasurer, and only member of the ICT supporters club in Sawbo, I get txts from him everyweekend looking for updates and if our games were on Santa he'd phone up at full time for a full on debate on how we faired!! hes mint like!!

Welcome aboard Teflon. Long time no speak. I take it your flirtations with Dundee Utd still exist??? :lol::lol:

You will need to team up with Zoid and come up for a game. He was talking about an away game to Partick and a night on the shot in Weedgieland...iiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt

t.... :D

Edited by Slip1970

I once lived in Streatham and then Norbury. Does that count?

Remember going to the ice rink to get me weekly bout of exercise. Bought me first car there too--it was a 1935 MG sports with yellow coachwork and red pure leather seats. Broke down at the first traffic lights--took it back to the probably -now- long-dead car dealership in Norbury close to the maindrag there and the guy says I'll give you fifty back out of yer hunded quid. Ripped me off good and proper. Needless to say the odometer was not working Ha! Ha! .

Well you live an learn--strange, I never yet got the better of a used car salesman in me subsequet years.

How's Croydon, ? Massive by now probably. I enjoyed walking up Streatham Heath hill for me jaunts with the young ladyfriend I had in these days. My son anddaughter from her are now over forty. Sigh --how the tempus fuguits....eh?