FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Alba cup final tickets

Doofer

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just booked my ticket, dunno if its been mentioned but there is a 'noisy section' lol. Get on it IHE! haha

I think you'll find its called the lively section rowdy!! anyone wanting to be there can ask for their tickets in that section when they buy them!

credit where credit's due - a big thank you to a certain person for taking my comments on board and fixing this area for us. name them? naw - wouldn't go that far!! :lol:

i'll be there - bring it on!

:lol::lol:

B) Apologies! Should be called the "Rowdy section" anyways :lol: .

Anyone else having difficulty buying tickets off the on-line ticket office?

im not a season ticket holder, but i thought it was open to everyone as from today?

EDIT: Confirmation finally came through. Next question, i bought 3 tix, 2 student ones.....do i have to send in proof of the students cards before my tix get sent out?

Edited by Kylef

im not a season ticket holder, but i thought it was open to everyone as from today?

EDIT: Confirmation finally came through. Next question, i bought 3 tix, 2 student ones.....do i have to send in proof of the students cards before my tix get sent out?

Doubt it. I've bought student tickets a few times before and never had to prove it, though I've taken my card with me every time just incase B)

No you dont need to send in proof. I actually bought a student season ticket and wasn't even asked to show proof

We took more than this to the last final though and I would say we have a larger fan base now both home and away. Previous cup games attendances really have no indication on the demand for a final and is the same with every club at every level.

I think we should have been given the chance to have a stand behind a goal as well, maybe seen how sales went to a certain point and then if we werent going to shift them then give them to Dundee or even splt the stand behind the goal depending on sales. Im sure we will sell out 3,400 and could have taken an extra 1,000.

:)

We took more than this to the last final though and I would say we have a larger fan base now both home and away. Previous cup games attendances really have no indication on the demand for a final and is the same with every club at every level.

I think we should have been given the chance to have a stand behind a goal as well, maybe seen how sales went to a certain point and then if we werent going to shift them then give them to Dundee or even splt the stand behind the goal depending on sales. Im sure we will sell out 3,400 and could have taken an extra 1,000.

B)

Shhhhh!!

We still tok more than 3,400 last time so you would think we would take at least the same again :D