FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bounce Friendly

Renegade

According to Imrie in the Record the other day, today/tonight there's going to be, or was a "bounce friendly". What's a bounce friendly? Where is this bounce friendly? Who's in this bounce friendly? Can I go to this bounce friendly?

As far as I can see, a "bounce" match is a purely Scottish term, but I've no idea how it got that name.

I suppose it could be defined as an unofficial, closed doors friendly, undertaken for the purpose of providing match practice and tactical experimentation against real opposition.

But it's quicker to say bounce game.

Edited by Yngwie

WHAT?

We only beat Clach 3-1...

that's shocking, time to get rid of Butcher...

...and as for Malpass - he can feck off too.

We should've played 11 up front in an attacking pentagle formation with Rossco practising shotput in the middle.

Bring back Robbo - that'll cure everything, including global warming, baldness and reality TV.

It's all TB's fault...

WHAT?

We only beat Clach 3-1...

that's shocking, time to get rid of Butcher...

...and as for Malpass - he can feck off too.

We should've played 11 up front in an attacking pentagle formation with Rossco practising shotput in the middle.

Bring back Robbo - that'll cure everything, including global warming, baldness and reality TV.

It's all TB's fault...

Quality KB... :blink::lol: :lol:

Why run the risk of players getting injured, by playing a "bounce friendly" before quite an important league game on saturday. I know that most of the starting 11 probably won't be playing on saturday, but some of the players would of been first team players.

Bounce games are used to assess trialists or players coming back from injury. I dont know who was playing in this game but would imagine that none of our regulars were involved.