FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

When Hayes gets fitter

latviaman

This man is being paid by ICT and the general consensus(CB correct spelling after all ur BOF) is that he is unfit, so my question is get him fit or get him shot off

I have read on many posts when he is fit, how long do we carry him

Just ma thought

Methinks Latviaman can't have seen much of Hayes...

Has there been many posts suggesting he is unfit?

To my knowledge.. many, most people tend to forget previous posts, and yes I saw him on my last visit home, thought he was unfit, mind u half the team looked jaded!!!

This man is being paid by ICT and the general consensus(CB correct spelling after all ur BOF) is that he is unfit, so my question is get him fit or get him shot off

I have read on many posts when he is fit, how long do we carry him

Just ma thought

Not sure which Hayes you mean, I've checked the phone book and there isnt a J Hayes listed. there are, 18 Hayes' in the phone book though, of the 18 I contacted, 5 were out,left a message on 3 answering machines,6 felt fit and well, 2 had a sore back,1 has got ------,and is on antibiotics and the last is off work with receding hair. There were no Hayes residing in Easter Ross, think they must have had the phones cut off.

Out of the 6 that felt fit none of them play football so if you could give some more information regarding who this Hayes is that we should get shot of, then I might have a clearer picture of who on earth your talking about.

I think this is a fishing trip... Hayes is by far our best player ATM, ive said it before his build makes him look abit on the tubby side but thats what gives him his edge, hes wee, nimble and heavy so not easly pushed around, as for his actual engine.. hes sprints everywhere... no1 on this earth can keep his pace up for 90 mins he does burn out about 70 but hoooo hum, its nothing to do with his fitness its just the way he is.. end off..

I understand what latviaman is saying. He is reading all the threads and most, while complimenting Hayes on his first half performance, say he was knackered at half time and should have been the one to be replaced first, it's all on the matchday thread. My opinion was the shape of the game changed and as a result Hayes was much quieter in the second period, not through lack of fitness/effort, but a lack of service.

If he gets any fitter he will be Olympic 20 metre sprint champion.

Go Jonny go go go.................Jonny be good.

I understand what latviaman is saying. He is reading all the threads and most, while complimenting Hayes on his first half performance, say he was knackered at half time and should have been the one to be replaced first, it's all on the matchday thread. My opinion was the shape of the game changed and as a result Hayes was much quieter in the second period, not through lack of fitness/effort, but a lack of service.

If he gets any fitter he will be Olympic 20 metre sprint champion.

Go Jonny go go go.................Jonny be good.

If any player had put in as much work as Jonny, in the first half, they would all have been knackered early on in the second. I think the problem, in the second, that seems to have been overlooked, is that Dundee went all out attack with a 4-3-3 formation and we didn't counteract so were left with having to defend from the midfield so an attacking player like Jonny finds himself unable to get the same chances as he did in the first.

Hayes is a good player and creates most of our attacks on the pitch but it is true that he tires himself out and the we are stuck with Imire. which ended up in the final with him being stupid and getting red.l

Hayes is a good player and creates most of our attacks on the pitch but it is true that he tires himself out and the we are stuck with Imire. which ended up in the final with him being stupid and getting red.l

No Imrie for the next game maybe Ross can come on with Flash Eric

Heh(ES) Nonny Nonny!

Once upon a time in the not too distant past ,Fortress Longman was renowned for being the home of one of the

fittest teams on the planet, never mind the SPL. That was Brewster's fault of course, like everything else that he was to blame for. He even ended sentences with a preposition for flips sake!

Anyway, what happened?

You say the "players look jaded and Johhny is fit, but tires easily. Sometimes he has to be subbed in the second half as I recall. My goodness what a crime is that?

Maybe he is putting in a double shift in the first half so then what? And if he is not match fit then why not?

As a professional player he probably sounds as if he is at the same stage as the rest of the players which means that the training is not harsh enough or the players are looking "jaded". from what? Boredom?

Well three thumping wins in a row should sort that out...eh? Energy comes from success and self confidence too.

Why doesn't some nice poster on here make some discreet enquiries to see if he can determine how fit John really is?

Meanwhile, we can only hope thta he continues his pulse-pounding running, great passes across the face of the goal, rounding the full back at will and pleasing the fans.

Because......that is what football is surely all about ....eh? :blink:

DJ - pointless comment. please read or re-read the future thread. This is EXACTLY the type of undesirable post that is mentioned numerous times.

If this thread is pointless in your opinion then move along and ignore it, do not bother posting a spam-like response that in itself is pointless.

incidentally - getting it back on topic, once again it was Hayes who setup today's opening goal a nice cross for a Tokely header.

DJ - pointless comment. please read or re-read the future thread. This is EXACTLY the type of undesirable post that is mentioned numerous times.

If this thread is pointless in your opinion then move along and ignore it, do not bother posting a spam-like response that in itself is pointless.

incidentally - getting it back on topic, once again it was Hayes who setup today's opening goal a nice cross for a Tokely header.

Yes scotty, i have read the Future thread. Hayes has been our biggest attacking threat. Hayes creates everything going forward, typically beating his man at pace, and delivering a good cross.