FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Queen of the South Roll Call

TopSix

I'm thinking that the public transport might be a no-no for this one. According to my SatNav it is 79 miles each way - I'm going to go so at the moment it's me + 0.

Caleystan mentioned a bus service which, from what I can see online, leaves Edinburgh at 0925 getting in to Dumfries at 1210 and then leaving Dumfries 1820 getting back to Edinburgh at 2050. http://www.dumgal.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=2624

Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best way to get there from Edinburgh?

I've got a funny feeling that the pars are going to beat QoS on Tuesday and that we're going to take 3 points off them on Saturday.

According to my SatNav it is 79 miles each way - I'm

...............and so the SatNav trials begin. I might come if you don't take the feckin SatNav. :P

Or better still, tamper with it so that it takes a wee detour past north-west Glasgow: I'm not sure I can face that train journey on my tod if Arbroathawayday can't make it...

According to my SatNav it is 79 miles each way - I'm

...............and so the SatNav trials begin. I might come if you don't take the feckin SatNav. :P

Or better still, tamper with it so that it takes a wee detour past north-west Glasgow: I'm not sure I can face that train journey on my tod if Arbroathawayday can't make it...

SatNav will be an integral part of the day Caley Stan...

Looks like it's going to be a roadtrip as opposed to a bus journey then.

Going to the game, and having to take public transport as well. Bit complicated with all the times, as well as having to mix it up between trains and buses.

Disappointed to see that away fans aren't housed in the terracing, and in the east stand instead.

You're kidding? No terracing? Where did you read that?

Going to the game, and having to take public transport as well. Bit complicated with all the times, as well as having to mix it up between trains and buses.

Disappointed to see that away fans aren't housed in the terracing, and in the east stand instead.

You're kidding? No terracing? Where did you read that?

There hasn't been away terracing at Palmerston for a long time. I reckon I've been 4 times going back to div 2 games, and I've never been anywhere other than the east stand. Won't make any difference anyway, as you'll end up in Carlisle.....

After seeing the updated table including tonights games I have decided to go to this

We must get 3 points on saturday to keep any sort of hope of staying in the title race

just had a look at the referee appointments

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/docu..._5-6%20Dec_.pdf

don't know a thing about the ref for our game. Possibilty of QoS kicking us off the park?

Yeah, wimps

For those that might need it, here is the address

Queen of the South Football Club Ltd

Palmerston Park

Dumfries

Scotland

DG2 9BA

and from queens website

1. Head South on the M74 until the turn off for the A701 at Beattock

2. Continue South toward Dumfries on the A701 for 13 miles until reaching the junction with the A75

3. Turn right at this junction onto the A75 westerly towards Stranraer for 1.5 miles until reaching the junction with the A76.

1. Head North on the M6 at Junction 45 (First Gretna turn-off) the road changes to the M74.

2. Continue on the M74 for 0.25 miles until reaching the A75 turn off at Gretna, just past the "Welcome to Scotland", signs.

3. Turn left and proceed for 25 miles westerly towards Dumfries until reaching the A76 junction.

4. Turn left towards Town Centre onto Glasgow Road for 600 yards. Go straight across at the first roundabout at Homebase/Tesco(new store) then take right hand lane at the second roundabout.

5. Turn right onto Summerville Avenue and proceed to a mini-roundabout.

6. Turn left at roundabout into the main Queen of the South FC supporters car park.

For SatNav

Type in DG2 9BA

Looking forward to this game and the night out in Dumfries after it :P

I am looking forward to a sheg in ma private room Stephanie. :lol:

Sharing a room with Johndo...i don't know what i've let myself in for :lol: :( :D :D