Queen of the South Roll Call

TopSix

Looking forward to this game and the night out in Dumfries after it :)

I am looking forward to a sheg in ma private room Stephanie. :rolleyes:

Sharing a room with Johndo...i don't know what i've let myself in for :( :( :( :(

Did'nt realise you'd had a name change Red Card...................it is just a name change!?!?!?

is anyone drving down from glasgow?

Don't think many people are driving from the Glasgow contingent but you could join us on the train at 9:53 from central, we are staying overnight in Dumfries so i'm not sure what time the train leaves after the game.

is anyone drving down from glasgow?

Don't think many people are driving from the Glasgow contingent but you could join us on the train at 9:53 from central, we are staying overnight in Dumfries so i'm not sure what time the train leaves after the game.

Train back to Glasgow: 1732 (via Carlisle) Arr Glasgow 2001 OR 1834 direct Arr Glasgow 2027.

Mrs G and me will be there....it's a home game for us B)

Hmmm, it appears the ?15 anywhere return in Scotland is still on and the railway station is 1.1 miles from Palmerston...

Hopefully speak to the Edinburgh contingent tonight to find out who's planning going.

Guess who's changing his mind about a "dry" day at the football...

I'm still not certain yet - waiting for Arbroathawayday to make a decision before I make mine. Christmas night out at work tonight, so the prospect of an hour and half of steady beer consumption on the train may not be very appealing tomorrow morning. Or alternatively, it could be just what the doctor ordered...