FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

premier league chat

Feb82000

Careful boys admitting supporting other teams on here will be looked on unfavourably by "The Knowledge" and he will be calling for your heads. :D

:D Fair point. Who is it you support again? :P

I support ICT and Liverpool and I follow Valencia. So sue me. :D

How rubbish are Liverpool? Utterly embarrassing form for them, something like 4 wins in 13 games. Man United still don't look great and Arsenal are too inconsistent. Chelsea seem to be the best of the lot but even they have faltered somewhat recently. Wish they would play Zirkhov (spelling) more often. Cracking player.

Couldn't agree more. Liverpool are playing crap at the moment. So are most others apart from Chelski. They aren't brilliant but I think they will take the title this year. Liverpool will be lucky to finish in the top half nevermind the European places. Can't see Rafa being there next season. I think they would have to win FA cup, Europa league and finish in top 4 to keep him in charge. :021:

Before Van Persie got injured I stuck a few bob on Arsenal winning the league.. :021:

however if they can stay in touching distance until Christmas and buy a decent forward i.e. Gignac then they are more than capable of taking the league. There is a determination about Wenger this season, I think he is desperate to prove all the doubters wrong

Chelsea will lose points when Drogba, Essien & Mikel leave for the african nations and unless Man U buy big at Christmas (unlikely) then I can't see them winning the title

I wouldn't be suprised to see Liverpool go unbeaten for the rest of the season..

There's a fixation that Chelsea will lose points when Drogba etc. are away but people aren't checking the fixture list to see the guff they will be playing around that time. Far too much is made of this.

There's a fixation that Chelsea will lose points when Drogba etc. are away but people aren't checking the fixture list to see the guff they will be playing around that time. Far too much is made of this.

You say that but remember Chelsea have lost points so far to Everton & Wigan... hardly the top teams in the EPL. Drogba is the best forward in the world at the moment, any team would suffer with him out the line up, his back up is usually Kalou who will also be in Angola so that only leaves Anelka.. still more than capable of doing a job on his own but not as strong a front line

It's all about the brummies Villa & Birmingham doing the 2nd city proud... delighted for McLeish. Watched the game last night and Barry-back-pass actually showed himself to be a decent player :D

DornochJaggie - Rafa "guarentees" top 4 finish at the end of the season. Liverpool can't afford to sack him and if they don't get top 4 they'll have to sell their good players......so that'll be Torres cause Gerrard won't leave. Reina as well. There only 3 good players.

Chelsea will win the league.

Good result for Arsenal tonight Rowdy, I didnt think their title challenge would stumble so quickly after everything Wenger has said in the last few days. :D

Tbh i think a point at Turf Moor is a good result, good wee team are Burnley :cold02: