FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dennis Wyness and Mo Camara

Dan Clark

Wyness is not any better than Rooney, and I doubt if he'd be any better in a midfield supporting role than what we've already got.

Given the present situation with Bully, what we are desperately needing is an experienced CB.

I would agree with that, considering we have got the second largest squad in the division and are reportedly skint we should only looking at bringing in players for positions we have no cover for.

Neither player would improve our squad IMO, last few times i've seen Denzil he's been pysh, and Camara, well he's no better than Lionel.

And you have to look at the money side of it, more wages for players you already have cover for, better spend what little money we have on a central defender.

AAAHHHHH I agree with you on that, but im a nostalgic old fool!! so my heart says yes I'd take Wyness, but my head agrees with you!!!

Edited by Georgeios

Heart says try to sign Denzil, head says there are other more important priorities for our (very) limited resourses.

That sums it up perfectly for me. As a fan and remembering the good times it seems a great idea but when thinking about it, its a luxury we probably cant afford.

I really dont know how good he would be now.

A no on Camara. No better than what we already have. And with him there is no real connection. So its all head thought there.

My only worry, and it will probably happen, is one of our rivals will sign Wyness and he'll be the thorn in our side.

Have they been released or just told to look for new clubs, if they've been released they can still join a club. I wonder with Barrowman leaving if the club are looking for another forward player, and as far as I know Denzil still owns his house just outside Inverness. :024:

Pass, but Barrowloads and Doogee were on our books as Strikers, however, we have Obi, Foran, Sanchez, Rooney, Sutherland (Recall if needed) Listed as strikers so I dont think we'd need him as a Striker, Midfield however.. "In the hole" type player he'd do a grand job i recon, with is exsperiance and ability to put a ball in.. he'd do a job along side Sanchez i recon.... Feeding Foran and Rooney.

Granty, Golly, Dennis, Mcbain, Duncan, Rosco as a great back bone and teaching the newer lads... re-build tastic.

With two front players going it might be worth looking at. Dropping down a level might be good for him and he certainly has the experience for it.

Though I still dont know if thats all wishful thinking on my part. Is he past his best or just in need of a fresh start. Perhaps being back in the familiar surroundings of Inverness, among fans who love him, players who he knows well, would bring out the best in him.

Though I still dont know if thats all wishful thinking on my part. Is he past his best or just in need of a fresh start. Perhaps being back in the familiar surroundings of Inverness, among fans who love him, players who he knows well, would bring out the best in him.

Absolutely definitely it is wishful thinking. Face it, Denzil was well past his best before he left us last time.

Edited by Caley Mad In Berks