FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team v Killie

davieB

Maybe Charlie needs to shake things up a bit...

Brown

Caff Dods Munro Hastings

Sutherland Black Hart Wilson

Dargo  Rooney(or Bayne)

Tokely has been poor lately, get Caff in there.

How about giving young Zander a go? Everyone rates him, and width is something we're seriously lacking. Hart did more in 10 mins last night than the rest of the midfield put together.

Failing a surprise loan deal for the Utd wonderkid I guess we'll have to stick with the least worst option...Bayne.

Some fair suggestions there, not sure if Rooney would make it into our team just now though  :015:.

what about this:

Brown

Caff    Dodds    Munro    Morgan

Hart    Black    Rankin    Wilson

Dargo      Bayne

I have a strange feeling it will be back to the team that beat Dundee Utd. I honestly thought that Christie was the type of guy that would introduce squad rotation to keep everyone match fit but we have quite a few guys that are just sitting around when they should be given a chance. Hart, McCaffrey, Morgan, etc should have been given a chance. Playing against Dumbarton isn't going to produce their best form.

The team should be:

------------------Brown--------------------------

Caff----------Munro-------Dods---------Hastings

Wilson/Keogh-------Keogh-----Duncan/Hart-------McBain

---------------Dargo---------Bayne----------------

Subs:

Fraser

Duncan/Hart

McSwegan (give him 10 mins, lets see this guy play)

McAllister

Tokely

Sutherland/Keogh/Wilson

Morgan

I know it will probably be the same team that drew with Dundee Utd but I feel we need the squad rotation. As long as we win I will be happy!!

Broonie

Tokely    Dods    Munro    Hastings

Wilson    Black    McBain    Morgan

Dargo    Bayne

I would have dropped Dargo if we were against anyone else but think he might be capable of scoring against his former team.  Our defense is going to have it's work cut out against Scotlands most promising young player at the moment, Naismith... and then there is Wales, Invinceble, Nish, Johnston etc. Killie have a very strong team and we have a lot to do at the moment to prove ourselves.... game on!!

Andrew, Keogh was not very good on tuesday, and Harry, dont know if you made the game but Morgan was terrible, he did not justify a start, whether he's not fit i dont know.

The team in my mind should have either Rankin or Black, not both, i would prefer the same back 5 ( we do not have any choice there) Barry, Black, Russeldinho and Roy, with Bayne/Dargs up front.

Get Zander on after 70 mins when Barry has ran himself out making the goals we score...

We have a strong squad, and we have good players.

There are many possible line ups who would be very capable of beating Kilmarnock.

What we need to hope is that they are given a game plan, they are made aware of their roles, their responsibilities and their positions.

It is this leadership which has been lacking.

What we need to hope is that they are given a game plan, they are made aware of their roles, their responsibilities and their positions.

It is this leadership which has been lacking.

It's an away game. Whoever plays knows exactly what the tactics, etc are  :006: