FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dungdee Roll call

Guest Mahonio

Me plus 2 other Thurso lads. 1st game in over a year and really looking forward to this as it is a celebration but i will have to ask if i can stay back in order to take a few photos on my phone of the trophy presentation and i would post them on here if i knew how to so any help regarding this is appreciated. :lol::rolleyes:

Will find out later this week which section we are in but can i ask which is the best to be in because from reading this site it sounds like Section G?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il be there, my wee bro is coming too (the omen folk started calling him as we kept losing when he went to games!). He's only 14 and doesnt get to many games as im in glasgow, so looking forward to putting ot bed last years last day heartache for him :blush02:

The volcano stopped just at the right time for me so I have now made it all the way from Oz and will be in place for the 3pm kickoff this weekend. Wish I could have got here for Ayr as it looks as if it was a great party but hopefully the dundee game should be a great atmosphere too.

It's almost rude not to go, isn't it RiG? :clapping03:

Bloody weddings.

Unless it's your own, don't go. In fact especially if it's your own don't go :D :P

Edited by Donview

It's almost rude not to go, isn't it RiG? ;)

Bloody weddings.

Unless it's your own, don't go. In fact especially if it's your own don't go :cheer01::lol:

Ah. The sagacity of age!

:022: :lol::lol: ........still love the "Dragon" to bits after all these years!!