FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richard Hastings

Desperados

What is he now 32, 33? If we are planning on keeping Golabek then it is a no for me. We need a younger, more capable left back for the SPL.

McBain can also play at LB so it's not cover we need.

I agree its not cover we need but competition. I think Golly needs someone else to come in and challenge for his place to keep him on his toes. Having McBain as the 2nd choice left back isn't good enough i don't think. Always prefered McBain in midfield.

We also have Shinnie available at left back now that he's finished a successful loan spell in the Highland League.

He looked the most promising out of himself and Nick Ross when they burst onto the scene last year from what I saw...

We also have Shinnie available at left back now that he's finished a successful loan spell in the Highland League.

He looked the most promising out of himself and Nick Ross when they burst onto the scene last year from what I saw...

I agree.... Better to encourage Shinnie to step into the squad, than bring back Hastings.

Although Tricky Dicky was a decent player for us - speaking to him in our relegation season I thought his attitude about the future of the club left a lot to be desired. So much so that I was very happy when we got shot of him.

So - from me it's a definite NO.