FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

3rd Round CIS Cup Draw

caleyrule

The full draw:

RANGERS v DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC <LI>KILMARNOCK v HIBERNIAN <LI>ABERDEEN v RAITH ROVERS <LI>FALKIRK v HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN <LI>CELTIC v INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE <LI>ROSS COUNTY v DUNDEE UNITED <LI>ST. JOHNSTONE v QUEEN OF THE SOUTH <LI>BRECHIN CITY v MOTHERWELL

Edited by Alex MacLeod

This draw could have gone better but knowing us I think we may slip a win out of this :twothumbsup:

however I doubt I will be attending this fixture :sad:

But I may take a trip to Dingwall to support Utd :blush:

Edited by MissICT
  • Disagree 1

Lucky if there will be 20,000 at this game.

We lost 4-2 last time we were away there in CIS (league) Cup, but we certainly gave a good account of ourselves.

I agree i reckon there will be around 15,000 for this one hardly a glamour tie for the home fans and not great for our fans since its on a Tuesday night

Not the great money spinner for the club that some fans on here think:annoyed:

Due to past cup success, I would say we are one of the main teams that Lennon would want to avoid at this stage.

Which is sandwiched between our ESPN Sat 12pm home ko with Hearts and Sat 3pm St Mirren away.

Whilst Celtics is between their Sky sports match on Sunday 12.45 away game to Kilmarnock and home to Hibs at 3 pm the following saturday.

We have an extra days rest with them having a Sunday game but its probable that our fixture will be played on a Wednesday but we will still have an extra day to recover.

Ooh good point Govan Jaggie. I've only been to parkhead once and that was on free tickets. I grudge giving them my hard earned cash. Wonder how much tickets will be for this one, if they're cheap I'll go. I'm also in a bit of a conundrum in terms of travel. This match could go to extra time and penalties? That would make it a bit toight making it back to the 'burger on the jake train. Questions, questions, questions. Anyone know when the gate prices might be announced?

Edited by Top Six Next Year

That would make it a bit toight making it back to the 'burger on the jake train.

Don't forget the barstewards sometimes keep us in.

What with the restricted view seats and all that (OK there's usually room to move anyway if you like going near the front), I'm tempted to give this one a miss.

Edited by TheMantis

That would make it a bit toight making it back to the 'burger on the jake train.

Don't forget the barstewards sometimes keep us in.

What with the restricted view seats and all that (OK there's usually room to move anyway if you like going near the front), I'm tempted to give this one a miss.

I have a sneaky suspicion this one may be on the telly. Thanks for the heads-up on being kept in after the game. I take it this for our own safety? maniac.gif