FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

South Ayrshire

Readingfc

Im looking for any Caley fans in south ayrshire as i have moved to girvan from england and caley are my scottish team as my other half is from inverness! I follow Reading down south, so looking for people to travel with to games for a gd day out and abit of banter!!

Well get yer newly formed South Ayrshire erse down to Kilmarnock and introduce yer good sassenach self and yer Sneckie better half to the throng in the Hunting Lodge and iniate yerself in traditional style by purchasing the Immortal one a double voddie and coke. Girvan ?? I presume it must have something to do with the recession.

Well get yer newly formed South Ayrshire erse down to Kilmarnock and introduce yer good sassenach self and yer Sneckie better half to the throng in the Hunting Lodge and iniate yerself in traditional style by purchasing the Immortal one a double voddie and coke. Girvan ?? I presume it must have something to do with the recession.

I would but working, how many do u normally take away?

I would but working, how many do u normally take away?

Usually about a bottle of vodka, two litres of coke and a case of Bellhaven.

• Agree 3

A Reading fan, eh? Well, I'll be at Killie on Saturday, staying in caravan at Ayr for a few nights. I'm also English but try to see ICT 2 or 3 times a year, even though I've no Scottish blood in me (though I have climbed all the Munros!) Normally I'd be watching Burnley and I'm missing a match this Saturday - now, who are they playing.........READING!

Welcome to the Board Readinfc...caught a Leeds v Reading game a few years back at Ellend Road ( you lost 3-1), one of the coldest games ive ever been at..

My sister & family are moving to Royal Berkshire next year so maybe will catch a game at the Madjeski when i visit.

Welcome to the Board Readinfc...caught a Leeds v Reading game a few years back at Ellend Road ( you lost 3-1), one of the coldest games ive ever been at..

My sister & family are moving to Royal Berkshire next year so maybe will catch a game at the Madjeski when i visit.

I remember that game, we were crap, but nothing ever changes!!