FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

rangers away tickets

sotonict

hi there,

i am making the trip from southampton for the game. leaving 2000 monday night and returning 0800 into southampton wednesday morning.

i have been on the OS and went to buy a ticket in the away end but it said it would post it to me so didnt buy, is there an option to have a printed ticket option? if not will have to sit in the rangers end.

i have a supporters club card, is this the furthest one south of the uk?

up the caley

Phone the ticket office after 10am on Monday and we'll try to arrange a ticket for you. Or go ahead with your online order and we'll sort something out. Phone number is 01463 227451.

brilliant thank you very much, will phone on the monday then :twothumbsup:

Bearing in mind that this game has been brought forward to aid Rangers and with it being such short notice and not likely to be much more than one to two hundred ICT fans would it not be sensible for Rangers to bend backwards a little and sell on the night. Rumour had it yesterday that we have sold no more than 15 tickets so far

• Agree 1

I know hearts operate a system where you can buy a ticket off their website and then print it off - would probably save a lot of hassle.

It would certainly save me a lot of hassle. Due to a story that is too long and complicated to begin recounting, my ticket for Tuesday is currently residing in a tin of Victoria biscuits somewhere in the bowels of Fir Park... I blame Rangers for everything.

• Agree 1