FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hamilton officially relegated

Scotty

Well thats put a dampner on the weekend. I wanted it to be us to pull the trigger.

Oh yeah and to all you Accies out there..... :moon:

I'm glad they got relegated as they were the worst team in the league by a long way, had very few fans willing to make the trip up to Inverness, were our bogey team and they have Dougie Imrie playing for them :nanananana:

That said, I hope our fans aren't too vocal in their gloating of Hamilton's recent SFL status. It was only 2 years ago that we suffered the same fate and it was a hard one to take. Luckily we had the resources to bounce back, but I fear Hamilton will disappear somewhat a la Partick Thistle...

Enjoy our day out on Saturday, hopefully celebrate yet another 3 points; but keep the 'GIRFUY Hamilton' stuff minimal IMO.

I'm glad they got relegated as they were the worst team in the league by a long way, had very few fans willing to make the trip up to Inverness, were our bogey team and they have Dougie Imrie playing for them :nanananana:

That said, I hope our fans aren't too vocal in their gloating of Hamilton's recent SFL status. It was only 2 years ago that we suffered the same fate and it was a hard one to take. Luckily we had the resources to bounce back, but I fear Hamilton will disappear somewhat a la Partick Thistle...

Enjoy our day out on Saturday, hopefully celebrate yet another 3 points; but keep the 'GIRFUY Hamilton' stuff minimal IMO.

I wouldn't hold yer breath :ictscarf:

Won't lose too much sleep over anti-football (although they only switched to that after a couple of months into last season as they were getting hammered trying to play pretty football).

I think they'll be there or, more likely, thereabouts next year. I'd imagine their bank balance is healtheir than most, they still have a number of decent youngsters, if not McCarthy / McArthur standard and a manager that knows the game of promotion. Don't think they'll be above Falkirk but doubt they'll slip backwards too much.