FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sergei Baltacha

dougal

Very interesting headline to this title is it not????

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4270149/We-got-away-with-merger.html

Think if I had been doing the interview I would have certainly delved a little deeper to see where Sergei was coming from or getting at

Dougal

Edited by dougal

And why the feck are we digging up a month old story from the Sun....................especially considering the very first paragraph is totally inacurate.

DOUGAL THE MERGER HAPPENED.......ITS DONE AND DUSTED........WE CANT GO BACK.......FOR CHRIST SAKE GET OVER IT OR JUST P*** OFF

• Agree 3

Calm down Alex. Wee bit OTT, especially from one tasked with the duties of 'moderation'.

The merger obviously had a major impact in Dougal's life and he is, all these years later, still struggling to cope with the ramifications of success that was buil round Thistle's cash. Be kind to him.

And remember, people only fish because they catch things.

I often wondered how Sergei's ongoing efforts to improve his English were affected by typical Telford Street greetings like "Howyadooeensergmun"?

As it happens we were just talking in the Social Club on Saturday night about the extremely civilised manner in which Sergei was sacked along the lines of "Sergei is standing down because he wants to spend more time with his family in Perth but we have asked him to stay on for the last three games of the season and are pleased that he has agreed to do so."

I also sometimes wonder how Dougal spends the rest of his life?

Playing with Rubik Cubes and Action Men toys..... watching episodes of Crossroads on his Betamax video..... ironing his flares and combing his perm?

Edited by Charles Bannerman

You really know you have been fishing when CB has a pop at you :lol:

Got to love the way it's "banter" when one of the CTO clique has a personal attack on a fellow poster here but were it to be the other way around I have the feeling warnings would be getting dished out .

• Agree 1

You really know you have been fishing when CB has a pop at you :lol:

Got to love the way it's "banter" when one of the CTO clique has a personal attack on a fellow poster here but were it to be the other way around I have the feeling warnings would be getting dished out .

Doubt it. If anyone has a problem with what one of this "cto clique" posts there's a report button if they don't use it then why shouldn't it be seen as just banter.

• Agree 2

Good point there Bucket - and perhaps there could be a deeper meaning to CB's response - in that the whole process became a bit like unravelling a Rubik cube, involved Action men on both sides of the divide - and was probably decided by a group of Bennies.

Discuss.

• Agree 1

Very interesting headline to this title is it not????

http://www.thescotti...ith-merger.html

Think if I had been doing the interview I would have certainly delved a little deeper to see where Sergei was coming from or getting at

Dougal

perhaps if you feel that strongly Dougal you should approach him for an interview.....or better yet look for M McFly or H. G. Wells in the phone book and ask them for a go in a time machine. whats the point in going on about something that cant be changed ?

Edited by Tug
  • Agree 1