FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aidan Chippendale

mabasfc

Think he was injured a couple of times which limited his game time. Pretty speedy from what little I did see of him, but never really got a chance due to the injuries. Looked as though he might have something but it never materialised here.

From what I remember he didn't really play much for us. It was a bit pointless him even coming up north. Good luck next season.

Thanks Proctor,sometimes it works that way with loan players :sad: Hopefully he'l get the chance to shine with us.... And good luck to you as well for next season..

Think he was injured a couple of times which limited his game time. Pretty speedy from what little I did see of him, but never really got a chance due to the injuries. Looked as though he might have something but it never materialised here.

Thankyou tm4t... i havent seen him play yet but by all accounts hes nippy,hopefully he'l stay injury free ...

He put in a good appearance v Celtic at Parkhead , think this was a game he struck a great shot against the bar - I thought he`d kick on from there

but never got much chance again.

As others have said, he certainly had something about him. Pretty quick and looked dangerous when running at people. He could well come good I reckon, but was unlucky with injuries while here.

I agree with the above and the birds liked him too ;) can you give us update Mabasfc?

:bouncyred: I'm sure the Birds down our way will as well :wink: as for up dates just either click on our forum http://www.accringto....com/forum/f93/ i'm known as mab on there :banana: or the clubs offical web site http://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/ ALSO OFF OUR FORUM http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/chippendale-signs-61979.html Edited by mabasfc

Well he will fit in at Accrington with that name - a feckin circus full of wild animals and clowns called "Ultras". :lol: :lol:

:ponder: Hmmmmm i come in peace and my club and fellow supprters get called "a feckin circus full of wild animals and clowns" :furtive: Friendliest fans you'l ever meet in any league,we may be small and few in numbers but we make up for it in passion :bouncyred:
  • Agree 1

If your at alossend this afternoon,you'l be able o follow our game which Aidan will be playing in against your first SPL opposition St. Mirren today from 3pm on our club web page http://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/ and click on the live link for live text up dates of the game which is a fan participant text :bouncyred:

• Agree 1

Well he will fit in at Accrington with that name - a feckin circus full of wild animals and clowns called "Ultras". :lol: :lol:

:ponder: Hmmmmm i come in peace and my club and fellow supprters get called "a feckin circus full of wild animals and clowns" :furtive: Friendliest fans you'l ever meet in any league,we may be small and few in numbers but we make up for it in passion :bouncyred:

IHE is an acquired taste. Every forum has at least one who thinks rude snide remarks equate to a joke, as long as a Lol smilie is appended....and who sits back and waits for a bite...which he usually gets.

• Agree 1

IHE is an acquired taste. Every forum has at least one who thinks rude snide remarks equate to a joke, as long as a Lol smilie is appended....and who sits back and waits for a bite...which he usually gets.

We have a couple on our forum :joker: That is :biggrin:

:joker: And mabawsfc is one of them ??

And how could anyone as intellectual and astute as ma good self communicate with the Dingle mentality of Hyndburn ??

Burnley fans are ok its those rovers (chicken)fans that are the ones to watch,and i live out side of hyndburn in a place called clitheroe were we have both to contend with :wink:

Did you kinow Jimmy Clitheroe mabasfc--or, better still, did you ever hear of him.?

Now when you come back doon tae earth after yer wee visit don't forget tae tell yer pals that there are some verra strange Heelaners up in yon yar hills.

And some are pimples frae Canada, no less. All wrapped up in the red maple leaf flag and sic a pretty sight. Are you not fed up with them in your capital bringing their big Mooses (no it isnae meeses or mice) to charm the locals. Thon Moose is small compared to the real thing, Maba. Why, in the wild West Grizzlies are twelve feet high and Moose about twice as long and tall as that. Some greedy enterprenurs got the idee that getting some of they Mooses intae the Calgary Stampede and hitched to the chuck wagons would draw in more of the current 300,000 spectators paying upwards of 300 million dollars per season but when they got up close they just as quickly changed their minds and set them on camels instead. :laugh: I Guess when their buddies called them fearties then they got the hump..... :love02: no pun intended, like......