FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

6th minute applause for Terry Butcher

ICTJM

It was nothing. Everyone in the crowd turned round to Section E, as per, to start it off but we took our time and seen if the rest of the crowd (who came up with this idea) would stick by their word, however, as i expected, nothing. FAIL

6TH MINUTE APPLAUSE ? 

If you want something to work  let people know about it.

Exactly!

I will admit the game itself was a roaring success, but this forum and their ideas that never actually happen  :wink:

Wasn't this forum that started it.  It was that ICT Fans Facebook page.

• Agree 1

It was nothing. Everyone in the crowd turned round to Section E, as per, to start it off but we took our time and seen if the rest of the crowd (who came up with this idea) would stick by their word, however, as i expected, nothing. FAIL

Memory must be going as I don't remember turning round. Lost in your own importance?

Not sure why anyone would take a dig at young folk on FB / Twitter who are doing their best to support the team and manager. It may not have been as well executed and advertised as it might have been but good on them for making the effort.

Surprised at your attitude Luke, thought off all people you would get behind an idea like this to say thx to the gaffer for staying.

less attitude towards the idea more towards the page in general. they havnt a clue, they cause the club more hassle than good. they always seem to come up with these 'fantastic ideas' but never execute them. and their inside sources are fantastic. naaahhhht. also they are far to outspoken for their own for example during pre season, someone went to a game and after it said, ''jason oswell is ****'' after seeing him once. served no purpose what so ever.

why did whoever said it not exucute it instead of expecting someone else to do so?

being in section E also i was intruiged as to who would start it as none of us had anything to do with the organisation of it. i thought maybe some of the family section would do but no, id have hapily joined in if someone did though. we did get it going ourselves in the end though. twice maybe three times i forget.

and their inside sources are fantastic. naaahhhht. 

Funnily enough, I was going to mention that.  They often have these "exclusives" which are usually about new signings (which almost never come off), but my personal favourite one was during the whole "Rangers/Sevco/Division 3" saga.  They gave us some breaking news just after the club called that emergency meeting, saying that there was a good chance that ICT could go bust.  This astounding piece of information came from none other than "my dad's friend"!  Even more astounding was they replied to someone's comment just afterwards, mentioning the club's impending doom again, "my dad's friend" had amazingly become a "club director"!

less attitude towards the idea more towards the page in general. they havnt a clue, they cause the club more hassle than good. they always seem to come up with these 'fantastic ideas' but never execute them. and their inside sources are fantastic. naaahhhht. also they are far to outspoken for their own for example during pre season, someone went to a game and after it said, ''jason oswell is ****'' after seeing him once. served no purpose what so ever.

why did whoever said it not exucute it instead of expecting someone else to do so?

being in section E also i was intruiged as to who would start it as none of us had anything to do with the organisation of it. i thought maybe some of the family section would do but no, id have hapily joined in if someone did though. we did get it going ourselves in the end though. twice maybe three times i forget.

What hassle have they caused the club?

Pretty much everything you have said could be applied to things said in CTO by posters with different views. Does that make CTO "too outspoken"?

You obviously feel they are a bad thing and it would seem so do for other 'section E lads' but all I can see is fellow (presumably young) fans doing their bit to try and get behind the club.

While they may not do and say everything to your liking at least they are making an effort which is more then can be said for many of our supporters. The last FB status I noticed from them was encouraging people to get behind the team and purchase tickets for the semi final. Truly shocking.