FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marcus Paatelainen...

CaleyD

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EWS and doubters. The problem I encountered with this specific signing is due to the linguistics in the psychic air space. You may recall that I predicted that we were after a gem from the Emerald Isles at a knock down price. Well the tea cup was a bit hazy and I read out Pat O'Linnen. Could appen to anyone. :004:

Marcus is becoming a quality player and should prove to be one of those who will show CC up for the astute manager he is. The lad did near lose his leg after suffering a blood clot when he broke it. Not sure if that was at Aberdeen. He has now fully recovered and has benifited greatly from Mixu's guidance and the support of Cowdenbeath. I can see him going on to be a Finnish national squad regular.

Excellent signing so long as his style can fit in with ours.

Apparently he likes to take defenders on - go past them - and score goals....  :022:

I think that will fit in very nicely with our style of play.....!!! :023:

I agree... this could very well prove to be an astute signing by CC.... I wonder how he managed to persuade Marcus P that Inverness is not somewhere north of the back of beyond.... :024:

Apparently he likes to take defenders on - go past them - and score goals....  :022:

I think that will fit in very nicely with our style of play.....!!! :023:

I agree... this could very well prove to be an astute signing by CC.... I wonder how he managed to persuade Marcus P that Inverness is not somewhere north of the back of beyond.... :024:

isnt most of finland in the back of beyond,so maybe sneck will feel like home to him,i hear we beat dundee utd and killie to sign him,christie has signed 2 players both look impressive,not bad for a manager hwo was being slagged of as having no contacts in the game :006:

The official report as at friday 12th is that Marcus signed a pre-contract on wednesday night after agreeing terms with ICT and will be joining us at the end of the season. However, Charlie and Grazza are in talks with Cowdenbeath in the hope of having the lad released before the window closes.

Even if he had signed for us now, CC had said he wouldn't join us until Monday so I wouldn't have expected to see him in the squad.

Don't think it would be a good idea to drop him straight into the starting 11 anyway - he (and the squad) will need a few training sessions together under their belt to acclimatise first.

So it's the Flying Finn to win then? Or does his hairdo make him Mr Racy Pacy? :021:

Or was that Jackie Hather who used to electrify the punters with his pace on the wing fer Aberdeen in the year past dot..eh?

But, och, it seems like he's no vindictive  so he won't be gaeing intae the Sin Bin too often then? :014: