FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

I just spoke to someone that works at the stadium..

He called me about a work thing, but after we discussed it I asked him & he said "It's more than likely he is going"

For all the journalists reading this - you can quote me on that!

Edited by TinRoofMan

I just spoke to someone that works at the stadium..

He called me about a work thing, but after we discussed it I asked him & he said "It's more than likely he is going"

For all the journalists reading this - you can quote me on that!

I'll keep an eye out for the sentence 'A source inside the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium last night confirmed "its more than likely he is going"' in all the papers in the morning.

• Agree 1

Well this thread has now overtaken the 43,000 views that the "Butcher to Barnsley" saga got.

But incredibly it is still 8 pages (or 187 posts) shorter than that one. I really don't think I could take another 8 pages of speculation.

Pages accumulated doesn't necessarily reflect the true picture of interest in a thread, due to 'multi-quotes' taking up space, buI know you're aware of that, Yngwie, and you weren't claiming it was.

But, yeah, it's surpassed the legendary 'Butcher to Barnsley' thread!

It's is now the 2nd most viewed thread ever and 4th most contributed-to thread in ICTonline history!! And I think there's more to come!

At this time: 5pm, 8th November 2013, the top lists are:

VIEWS:

1. Wilson: "Bring Back Robbo"

2. Butcher offski?

CONTRIBUTIONS:

1. Rangers go into administration

2. Butcher to Barnsley? Terry stays put***

3. Merger Talk

4. Butcher offski? 

Well this thread has now overtaken the 43,000 views that the "Butcher to Barnsley" saga got.

But incredibly it is still 8 pages (or 187 posts) shorter than that one. I really don't think I could take another 8 pages of speculation.

Do the stats of 43000 views just mean that lots of people (like myself) have been constantly pressing F5 to refresh the screen through the day?

• Agree 1

But incredibly it is still 8 pages (or 187 posts) shorter than that one. I really don't think I could take another 8 pages of speculation.

Do the stats of 43000 views just mean that lots of people (like myself) have been constantly pressing F5 to refresh the screen through the day? Can you refresh the screen with f5???

I asked this question earlier - got very informative answers - it's effectively the number of hits. Loads of 'outsiders' like Hibs fans have been on - We've even got new members who couldn't 'bite their tongue' any longer!

But, I reckon responses is a better indicator of thread relevance - putting this one 4th at present.

Well that's it as far as I`m concerned my defining moment, heard Foran on BBC Highland news report

saying the players will just have to let the new manager re-evaluate things as he sees it!

Guest Mahonio

MFR Sports bulletin said that "they understand Malpas and Shearer will take team tomorrow" so it all points to Tel leaving for Hibs and I reckon Malpas will join him at start next week.

at lhis point we need resolution.

we have a team going to Hibs tomorrow and they have no idea who will be buying the chips on the way home

on a serious note come on TB ICT and hibs  all  fans deserve better

just seen the farewell "hug" with Richie on STV ???

Edited by CaleyTom

It is going to cause uproar when TB tells everybody that he has decided to stay at ICT. This must be a narcissistic heaven. I bet he is practising the look for the announcement that the furore of the plea for him to stay has got to him emotionally.

A delusion is an unshakable belief in something untrue. These irrational beliefs defy normal reasoning, and remain firm even when overwhelming proof is presented to dispute them. Delusions are often accompanied by hallucinations and/or feelings of paranoia, which act to strengthen confidence in the delusion. Delusions are distinct from culturally or religiously based beliefs that may be seen as untrue by outsiders.

;)

Guest Mahonio

Terry said to STV reporter "I am going to work", then leaves stadium, could that be significant as I can't work what other job he could be going to apart from Hibs.

It is going to cause uproar when TB tells everybody that he has decided to stay at ICT. This must be a narcissistic heaven. I bet he is practising the look for the announcement that the furore of the plea for him to stay has got to him emotionally.

A delusion is an unshakable belief in something untrue. These irrational beliefs defy normal reasoning, and remain firm even when overwhelming proof is presented to dispute them. Delusions are often accompanied by hallucinations and/or feelings of paranoia, which act to strengthen confidence in the delusion. Delusions are distinct from culturally or religiously based beliefs that may be seen as untrue by outsiders.

;)

Don't know where you got that from but it is rubbish. TB has delusions of grandeur but isn't paranoid or experiencing hallucinations. Neither are they becos he is English, born in Signapore and Protestant.

• Agree 1