FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Insult to Injury

Macduffer

On top of everything else, our club is now being exposed to ridicule and made a laughing stock. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26877820

How long are the Board going to stand for this?  is this what they bought at the interview?

Just wait for the Barca chants at our next game at Parkhead !

It really is beyond belief :confused:

Jeez, you should take a chill pill / large espresso /. deep breath and calm down.     so the guy has a vision? he clearly says whats he is trying to create - a passing game!   so give him time !    

He cant change things overnight,  nobody could change things that quickly mate.

Remember when Mowbray said the same when he was at Celtic?  That didn't go well.  Hope we have more success playing that way than they did!  :furtive:

Edited by Renegade

On top of everything else, our club is now being exposed to ridicule and made a laughing stock. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26877820

How long are the Board going to stand for this?  is this what they bought at the interview?

It is quite Messi isnt it :lol:

on the upside, it does mean we will get the stripes back next year and our sponsor is now sorted !!! ..... sneak peek at our new kit, just the badge to change

Barcelona-Home-Kit-13-14.jpg

• Agree 1

Remember when Mowbray said the same when he was at Celtic?  That didn't go well.  Hope we have more success playing that way than they did!  :furtive:

Aye but he did well enough at Hibs. Possibly the last Hibs manager to leave with his head held high. Collins might have had it not been for a player revolt.

Confused.com

I applied to become Andy Murrays new coach,  I know hes been doing fine of late  but advised him to drop the power serves and to continually chip and charge. With a bit of educating and bit of learning he can be as good as Tim Henman.

• Agree 3

The articles been talked about on the SACKED thread aswell.

The guys full of it.  Who advises the SPFL Chairman of the Year on footballing matters I wonder?  Sack them aswell.

Aye, sack them all eh, sack feckin everybody, you are so full of shyte, grow up will ya.

• Agree 3

The articles been talked about on the SACKED thread aswell.

The guys full of it. Who advises the SPFL Chairman of the Year on footballing matters I wonder? Sack them aswell.

Why do you keep referring to Kenny Cameron as 'SPFL Chairman of the Year' at every instance? It's a bit weird.

It is quite Messi isnt it :lol:

Aye ! the Nou

Jeez, you should take a chill pill / large espresso /. deep breath and calm down.     so the guy has a vision? he clearly says whats he is trying to create - a passing game!   so give him time !    

He cant change things overnight,  nobody could change things that quickly mate.

Caley100 - I promise to take a chill pill if you stop taking the LSD   :laugh:  

He was given the award before he hired Hughes and was praised by one and all on here.

It is my opinion that his stewardship was not tested until Butcher left, he claimed the recruitment process was rigorous and left no stone unturned, leading to a man who was sacked by 3 other chairmen being the ideal candidate for a job running the 2nd best team in Scotland..  Thus he failed a major footballing test we would expect the SPFL Chairman of the Year to pass, as other details about the recruitment process have come to light it would appear they were flimsy in the extreme.

What other full time team in Scotland would hire a manager that didnt really have an idea who his assistant/staff would be?  Why was it footballing giants such as Hamilton Accies (and no doubt others that never made it into the media) turned down Hughes when he applied for the job there?

If the decision was purely financial then fine, I can live with that, at least come out and say as much.

• Agree 1

He was given the award before he hired Hughes and was praised by one and all on here.

It is my opinion that his stewardship was not tested until Butcher left, he claimed the recruitment process was rigorous and left no stone unturned, leading to a man who was sacked by 3 other chairmen being the ideal candidate for a job running the 2nd best team in Scotland.. Thus he failed a major footballing test we would expect the SPFL Chairman of the Year to pass, as other details about the recruitment process have come to light it would appear they were flimsy in the extreme.

What other full time team in Scotland would hire a manager that didnt really have an idea who his assistant/staff would be? Why was it footballing giants such as Hamilton Accies (and no doubt others that never made it into the media) turned down Hughes when he applied for the job there?

If the decision was purely financial then fine, I can live with that, at least come out and say as much.

OK, I see. So you're being repeatedly facetious, I get it. Edited by Fraz
  • Agree 1

Guest Mahonio

Confused.com

I applied to become Andy Murrays new coach,  I know hes been doing fine of late  but advised him to drop the power serves and to continually chip and charge. With a bit of educating and bit of learning he can be as good as Tim Henman.

Back off lad, that's my gig hahaha.