FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Childhood games !!

CaleyJulz

Mob Mob = 1 is on it, he/she stands against a lamp post eyes closed counts to 100, the rest hide once 1 has counted to 100 he/she goes looking for the rest who r hiding, when 1 finds one of the rest they race back to the lamp post etc if 1 gets to lamp post first he/she shouts Mob Mob your out, if he/she who is found gets back to lamp post first they shout Mob Mob your on it......its a long time ago but sure that is pretty much the way it went....Be good to try it again for old times sake, anyone want to arrange a night?

Dmacca...forever young  :016:

I loved childhood games..... seeing who could pee highest up the wall..... :014:  

Or when there were girls around - I'll show you mine if you show me yours..!!  I still quite like playing that one..... :005:

Yeh remember that one now you mention it JB....lol

Hows about **** the Neighbours off, consisted of

Wog box(***** PC brigade will be on my back)with Duran Duran Human League Spandau Ballett etc blaring out till all hours.

Ok not a game but oh for those teenage years again.