FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Goal 1,500...coming soon!

Sneckboy

15 minutes ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

We should have a sweep about what minute ?

:laugh: Yeah, I was thinking the same - or a 'first goal scorer' sweep - which would obviously be our goal 1500...
Heck, I hope it's not an own-goal by Stirling - that would be disappointing!
I think Tansey would be a good percentage call to get goal 1500, as he takes the penalties and the within-range free-kicks....
But it could be a Warren header or a Vigurs or Polworth wonder-goal. I'd expect Storey to be favourite with the bookies for first scorer, but it really could be anybody!

4 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

We should have a sweep about what minute ?

If your heading up to the match why not ask CJT for a printout for 1st scorer for the pub. 50% goes to winner and the rest to CJT as funds for the supporters bus.

I think we're looking at a stuffier Albion side that will sit in and try to frustrate us. The last time they were flying high at the top of the old div 2 with Allan Moore as manager who foolishly tried to play football against us.

Can't wait though, where are we meeting?

Edited by TheMantis

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Well done Ross.

Good to get that milestone out of the way for the Cup replay.

I too am glad! Don't have to 'worry' about goal 2,000, for around 7 or 8 years!
The breakdown of goals:
League: 1,237
Scottish Cup: 123
League Cup: 93
Challenge Cup: 47
Europe: 0

Although, largely irrelevant, It would have been ironic if say, Dani Lopez had notched it before he left the club. But, all 3 milestone goals have been scored by players who have been significant contributors for us; Xausa (500th), Munro (1,000th) and now Draper (1,500th).

• Agree 2