FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Grant Munro...

Johnboy

I was impressed by this comment in today's Scotsman...

MAN OF THE MATCH

Grant Munro(Inverness CT)

On a day when creativity and imagination were at a premium, it was the Inverness centre-half whose performance towered over everyone else in what was generally a grim spectacle. Firm and precise in the tackle and dominant in the air, Munro is as capable a defender as any in the SPL.

Praise indeed - Especially considering that his opposite number in the Rangers side is Scotland's centre-half.... :024:

Extremely high praise indeed and more than justified IMO. I would certainly rather have Granty in my team than Papac or Hutton or Ian murray for that matter! He has been outstanding this season, i'd be delighted to see him as future captain of ICT, certainly sooner rather than later too i'd hope, viable candidate when Dods leaves?

Grant Munro - player of the year?

Without a doubt. Home grown and deserves far more credit than Dods who has only been with us for two minutes. Bigger clubs will come calling sooner or later and he deserves a long and rewarding career.  :clapping04: