FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

if you won the lottery you would

ICT90

I'd put it all in the bank and live off the interest. I would also buy all the folk that sing at games a section in the North stand behind the goals. I would tie Ian Black down (to a 10 year contract :lol:). I give money to my folks to repay them for all the money they have given me and I'd buy my sister a horse.

I would also create a super music festival in Inverness 8)

that would all depend on how much I won on the lotto - can't see me doing much with a tenna...

if it were the jackpot, i would buy my own pub, pay someone else to run it, and have drinks on the house the rest of my life... bliss!!!

Buy my folks a place (on wilson street in Nairn or Inverness Avenue in Coventry)

treat my brother to lyopsuction and treat all my mates closes mates to a 3 month long golfing holiday and pi55 up in somewhere in portugal

Guest Caley83

Nah, seriously if I got say £9.6 million or something like that I'd Build a ******* massive semi-tempoary stand for about £3.5 M like the ones we already have but twice a high! Also would build two massive office blocks at each corner for about £2M each, just like at Livi with toilets, pie and bovril counters & hopefully a bar too(if they change the law) on the ground floor corner facing the ground. With upper floor corners being used as corporate private viewing boxes/tv studios! that way the building would be used almost every day of the week, plus the car park is alredy there!

Thats just dreams, but if a buisnessman put up the cash ICT should give them the land on each corner for free provided they pay for the new stand, also they would take any revenue from match day sales at each corner block plus a share of hospitality/tv money

If it was the jackpot i'd show my erse to the boss, close the door on the way out and head for Inverness. Pump loads of cash into ICT, buy a nice wee place and spend the rest of my days going backwards and forwards to the Clachnaharry Inn.

I'd put alot of money into Caley and get a Stand named after me, lol. Then I'd put some money into Raith. Then give my folks some money and buy my sister an amzing car. Then just waste all of my money buying a van and touring the states and canada.

Well i have to say i did win the lottery, and it isnt all its cracked up to be let me tell ya..

By the time i had a few in the Innes last saturday, bought a pie and coffee, i was broke!

I only won a tenner...

!!!!Well where do i start 1st i would be really nice to me mum dad and sisters ohhh and me wee niece then i would give some to ict then go shopping and book a holiday ohhh and i would have to buy jaks and bakoo and Lauraness and i would have free drinks all the time ohhh and i might let you guys have free drinks to ermmm then i would just be a lady of lesuire ohhh i wonder if my friend would marry me if i wan the lotto

What a good question........

Stick the two V's straight up to my bosses, and jump on the next plane to Sneck.

I'd buy a gorgeous house for my Mum & take her to Graceland.

Build a house for us, then take a massive world tour whilst it's been built.

Pump money into Caley.

Buy us Henry and make him come to TCS instead of Barca! :lol:

Offer to sponsor the Scottish National Squad with a very hefty queue - on the condition that

David Taylor gets to feck.

Then I'd pump money into building facilties for our youngsters, and sit back and watch

as our superb new Team prompty dumps the Sassa's out in the first round!

Well I can dream eh!

What? and you wouldn't even buy me a pint Mrs.PB?? :cry::cry::cry:

I'd buy the clachnaharry Inn.......

......for my friend Gringo! (and some new sneakers for me!)

(and some plane tickets and season ticket for Scotty) (and a pie for CaleyD) (and a VW camper Van for Council Juice) (and a book for the f***in english - so they've somethin else to talk about) (and some boxin gloves for me mum - so it doesn't hurt as much when she slaps me) (and a headgaurd for me dad - in case she hasn't put the gloves on yet!) (and a some beer glasses for Gringo Jnr - leeeeeaaaann forward lean backward.....) (and I'd buy a stand at St.Midden 'n name it the Ross Tokely stand!!) (and.....