FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MERGED: McDonald signs for ICT

CaleyD

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still believe that Denzils move to Hearts was one of the few positive transfers moves in our clubs short history and I dont think anyone could ever begrudge Denzil for that. Shame it never worked out(and I mean that) as I remember them talking about him perhaps pulling on a Scotland top one day. Spose it didnt quite work out like that for Dennis.

However the way Dargo mucked us about only to move to St Mirren got right up my nose and I may struggle to forgive him for quite some time.

Guest WynessLegend

Looks like this celebration of the signing of an ICT Legend in the making has turned into a "who's the biggest *******" competition.

This board does get very sad at times.

As none of us know your father you will have to understand that you will start from a very low base, lets say -72. If we did have some knowledge of your paternal heritage you would probably start from, oh about -27.

What on earth?  :confused07:

Anyway, welcome Dean. Lets hope we some good stuff from you and some early promise in the friendlies  :003:

Guest sophia

Ok, I'll explain.

"I kent his faither" - Can't see a local being successful.

If he or she is a "blow in" then the disadvantage is more extreme.

I used the negative numbers to reflect some of the posts.

All I was really saying was welcome to Inverness and don't take the any criticism that may come your way personally.

To be perfectly frank, the X word wound me up!

IHE--oh you are awfulk , ...buit I like you.

Even if the w and  a are swapped the remark still stays unacceptable but since we know that you are pulling all oor leggs we will sniff and mnove on.

I think he is small enough, nippy enough and goes like stink enough to bamboozle Dodsy when they meet!

Hoch! Hoch!.

And Clacher,  I have to admit you may be  close to the truth although I would never give anyone a -8 for expressing an opinion.  :003:  Sophia is just a young lady fer heven's sake.

Ok, I'll explain.

"I kent his faither" - Can't see a local being successful.

If he or she is a "blow in" then the disadvantage is more extreme.

I used the negative numbers to reflect some of the posts.

All I was really saying was welcome to Inverness and don't take the any criticism that may come your way personally.

To be perfectly frank, the X word wound me up!

What does his parentage have to do with anything?

:32: to those who are taking this off topic .....

This thread is about the signing of Dean McDonald for ICT. If you want to abuse or bait Sophia, please do it elsewhere.

Sophia - If all you wanted to say was "All I was really saying was welcome to Inverness and don't take the any criticism that may come your way personally." then why not just say that !!! 99% of people would actually have agreed with you

Guest sophia

Where is the fun in that!

In addition, no matter if it offends IDS,  I reserve the right to post after a tincture!

Guest samuelbarros

Bit worried about this McDonald chap. I've created him in Pro Evolution Soccer 6 on Playstation 2 and put him in the ICT team but he keeps on ballooning everything over the bar. I didn't have this trouble with Dargs. Is it too late to give him back to Gillingham?