FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rangers Roll-Call (RiG is too slow this season)

Alex MacLeod

It was a big struggle to decide in the end not to go...

But i'm pretty superstitious; so i'm going to the same pub, to the same seat, wearing the same clothes as when we beat them 2-1. The other game we won against them I was in Stockholm, so I don't want to buck the trend by turning up.

I know it's slightly off topic, but I won't be going but I will be watcing from a bar somewhere in Edinburgh

Richard, there may be a young lady sitting beside you for this game :angel13:

:offtopic01:

Can't make it up to Sneck for this one unfortunately.  However, I've been invited to watch it by a friend of mine who subscribes to Setanta.  He just happens to be a fanatical Rangers supporter.  I just have no pride !  I really hope to spoil his afternoon, not only by spilling beer etc on his carpet, but by cheering on ICT to another fine win over Gers.

for this game there'll be me and the usual 5

plus

one from the aberfoyl supporters club :021:

2 from orkney for their first game :021:

and a wee boy who's daddy wears dark blue and was going to play golf and not take the wean to the game till i said i would!!  :021:

Aye I'll be there. Mental early train through from Aberdeen for this one.

You'll probably be on the same train as forresdame, I think she is travelling up on Saturday morning too.

Aye I'll be there. Mental early train through from Aberdeen for this one.

You'll probably be on the same train as forresdame, I think she is travelling up on Saturday morning too.

:015:  Will be catching the 0925 but that's nae mental early even for me..... :015: :015: