was this song about you................

You dont remember when you got your last meal

And you forgot just how a woman feels

You didnt know what rock n roll was

Until you met a drummer on a greyhound bus

I got there in the nick of time

Before he got his hands across your state line

lovin it Matis babe

Back in 1975 on my crappy record player I thought he was singin 'Before he got his hands across your stapler'  :015: :015: :015:

Dragged Mr Naelifts along to see him last year.

Welcome to the board. Where abouts in Edinburgh are you from, thought I was all alone! :029:

Just moved from Haymarket, staying at a mate's place in Currie for a few weeks until I move into my New Gaff which is up Newington way - which happens to be a lot closer to where I work. You gonna be making it to the hibees game on the 1st? The away crowd are always great for ICT, shud have seen them at the Jambos game last season before the split (or maybe you did?).

hiya ritchie

moi is buffy. not from sunnydale alas; i hail from dunfermline and a pars fan to boot.

im a regular (possibly annoying) attendee on this website. :)

i bring sunshine and smiles to the maddest folk on this forum by hugging them til their ribs break, hitching lifts to social gatherings in ness with the wildest of posters, beat them at ten pin bowling while oogling the first team players, and generally giggle my way through my second team's spirited way of playing in the spl while texting fur scotland to the more fair minded of characters and accepting offers of weekends in the big city. :)

hope ye enjoy yer stay. and im the wan in the pink tee shirt and the wee boobies next time yer in the Innes.

Buffy x