FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- FALKIRK : Matchday Thread

Scotty

[li]Discuss the game in this very thread right here  :004:[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report - after the game starts - HERE[/li]
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended. HERE
    [/li]
    [li]See the stats etc after the game has ended by choosing today's game from  HERE[/li]

LINEUPS

ICT

[attach=1]

FALKIRK

[attach=2]

post-2-1191072759.gif

post-4-1191072759.gif

Nice one Denzil  :015: :015: :015:

No coverage outside UK today for ANY match !!!

Motherwell V Rangers - [Rangers use their own media rights on website and block BBC]

Aberdeen V Gretna - [Aberdeen use their own media rights on website and block BBC]

Celtic V Dundee Utd - [Celtic use their own media rights on website and block BBC]

ICT V Falkirk - [Falkirk use their own media rights on website and block BBC]

Hibs V Kilmarnock [both clubs use their own media rights on website although only Killie block BBC]

St Mirren V Hearts - [Hearts use their own media rights on website but only block BBC when playing at Tynecastle]

not available outside of UK.

can't quite see the point of this.

there is none - I have ranted about this at length but its a bloody joke. The solution ... ICT need to get their own media rights up and running EVERY other PTV site has it !!!!!

Denzil's on fire ... who said he was sheeite  :015: 4-2 now

what a day for a feckin radio blackout ... the BBC didnt even bother letting us listen to the half time reports (which they normally do) - just left the "...for contractual reasons, we cannot bring you this program ..." loop playing endlessly.

FULL TIME STATS

ICT                        FALKIRK

4              Goals        2

11  Shots On Target  9

7    Shots Off Target  3

3          Corners        4

12    Fouls (Conceded) 21

0        Yellow Cards    1

0          Red Cards        0

Another good result and off the bottom....  :crazy07:

We were immense. That's the best I've seen us play for a good few seasons. Some of the passing and movement was jaw dropping at times.

Hard to single anyone out, everyone gets a 10/10 from me. But Blackie and Russell had their best games I've seen them have for ICT in the middle.

I was willing Niculae to score, his header that crashed off the bar deserved to go in. It'll come for him, no worries.....any doubters can't surely be doubting anymore after his link up play, his commitment, his teamwork.......everything today was superb. He just needs a goal.

4-2....could've been 6 or 7.

What a fantastic afternoon! Every player was excellent from start to finish. Some superb one touch play especially down the right. Loads of energy and channelled aggression with hardly a foul and no cards given against us. Loads of chances. Tons of entertainment. Even the weather was great. As my old mate Lou Reed used to say:

Just a Perfect Day...

back from game now and what a cracker. were back, well done brew and lads. dennis is back to his best, prowling around like a tiger and banging in the goals  :021: his second an absolute stotter.duncan played a blinder, mcbain looking excellent at left back :017:

black a changed man dicsipline wise and its really helping his game, his goal a peach as well. nicolae was excellent again, hit bar , set up black and generally  feckin class.cowie again brilliant, could go on all day really, great show by all. defending was really good, restricted them to long shots mainly, eat our dust gretna were on the move  :blah01: