FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Anthem For ICT???

ICTFCkev

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the music is a bit 'tinny' or 'midi ringtone' like but I am sure that was because it was a quick example ....

the overall tune/lyrics are pretty good and I must admit I have already changed the lyrics to something similar to that anytime I have heard that song over the last few years .... would be a good song for ICT - known, recognisable and not too difficult for people to learn the words. a winner.

Pretty Good. This should be picked up by the club with some ??? backing. A master copy on the sound system/lyrics printed on the team lines at games/in the programmes/ getting the guy who did the demo perform pre-match? :025:. (subject to someone checking out copywright etc etc)      :025:

Thanks for the comments about my demo - always thought that it would be a good song for ICT.

Same here n just think its good that ppl are makin an effort for us to get a song  :clapping03:

Hopin it'll get sung soonish anyway  :toothy07:

Guest Willie Eckerslike

Good Evening my first post on your site! Manchester born and bred  :014:but love your country and the Highlands in particular. Dougie Maclean, was at his Hotel not 2 years ago one of my heroes I have to say and Caledonia one of my and my Daughters favourite songs. So no contest boys this is the one.

City before you ask! :blah01:

Superb Red White & Blue, I can see this being number one and you are on your way to your second million.

You'll all be singing this by the weekend

:music03: :panda01: :panda02: :music03: :party01:

thats my sound fixed on my laptop..........woohoooo

How about this..............with apologies to Dougie MacLean.

RWB have you got that on CD. If not then do it. Make song sheets, get together with the BENI and blast it out next home game. If you want to be sure there's no copyright issues give me a copy and I'll approach Dougie.