this case is closed tomorrow!!!!

it's the deadline!!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not all that impressed with Barrowmans interview in todays courier eh?

He claims ( Barrowman) ' I know that ICT are still after me,and i can understand where they are coming from, but i've got to look after myself and it wouldn't worry me if they decided to look elsewhere'

Hmmmm...

Sod him......leave him to his games....look for another striker! Back in the real world tho, since those at ICT severely  lack any form of backbone, this will probably rumble on for a while yet :020:

I think you'll find that Brew wouldn't put up with this any longer and I also think that Barrowman could be shooting himself in the foot here. He doesn't know how successful he's going to be in the top league but we were prepared to give him a chance. Who's to say he wont fail elsewhere.

having read the article in todays courier, Barrowman is clearly taking the p155.  He has had two deadlines come and go, he is quoted as saying "its still early days" My reading of things is.....he hasnt got as many offers as he makes out, and he is taking his time to see if anything else comes along. Am sure if there was other offers on the table, he would have said yes or no to us by now.

He may well live to regret his stalling. Also, Brewster quoted as saying there probably wont be any new faces till july makes me think he doesnt expect Barrowman to arrive given he has allegedly slapped the THIRD deadline for today.

Buchanan chose Partick Thistle because they offered him a full time contract whereas we offered only him a second trial

As for Barrowman it's obvious we are extremely, shall we say 'keen'  :023: to sign him and seem to be bending over backwards in an attempt to secure his signature. It's now reached the stage where I think we should be helping him make his decision by withdrawing our offer!

That's the problem with ultimatums, they have a habit of backfireing.

CB's deadline has been and gone so lets set out sights slightly higher that Div2's Top Performer. 

Personally I doubt whether he was good enough anyway.