FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Champions League Final

Kingsmills

Who do you want to win in Moscow this week ?  

78 members have voted

1. 1.

• Chelsea
    • Manchester United
    • Don't Care

On balance I'd prefer Manchester United to win as they tend to play with a bit more style and panache rather than efficiently grinding out results. Not to mention the fact that they're managed by a Scot and have a Scottish player on the fringe of the first team.

I don't really care who wins to be honest, but I think Chelsea will edge it if they play Essien in a centre midfield role where he single handedly took apart Man Utd when they last met in the league.

Guest Aboynamedsue

Yep Deffo Man U for the above reasons plus they dont have Drogba in their side 

175px-Nodiving.jpg

Aye Drogba the diver  :33:

I'm for Man U too , mainly cos of Scots Manager , if it wasnt for Fergie i wouldnt be that bothered

I am feeling sick. The better team lost, but the best team has won it five times  :004:

The only one United player I feel the slightest bit happy for is Ryan Giggs.

I cant believe the total lack of atmosphere in the stadium. Apalling show from England's "top two".

Guest couchpotato

Really enjoyed the game, Man U won first half and catologue of errors allowed Chelsea goal,Chelski much better second half ,but cheatin, moanin chunts ,glad united won the penalties . As for Drogba.........  :rotflmao:

Ronaldo should get his bum felt for taking his penalty like that, what a plonker, should have cost United the game but for Terry doing a Beckham.  For all his trickery, Ronaldo flattered to deceive a bit, took his goal brilliantly but fell out of the game in the second half as Chelsea eventually woke up. A lot of running feuds going on throughout the game and Tevez should be ashamed of himself for causing the fracas that resulted in Drogba stupidly slapping Vidic.  United should have been on east street at halftime but found themselves pegged back after a fortunate goal by Lampard and then Chelsea went on to force the pace after the break.  Hitting the woodwork twice from open play though Giggs almost snatched it but for Terry's headed clearance before he turned villain.

Well done Fergie.

Ronaldo should get his bum felt for taking his penalty like that, what a plonker, should have cost United the game but for Terry doing a Beckham.  For all his trickery, Ronaldo flattered to deceive a bit, took his goal brilliantly but fell out of the game in the second half as Chelsea eventually woke up. A lot of running feuds going on throughout the game and Tevez should be ashamed of himself for causing the fracas that resulted in Drogba stupidly slapping Vidic.  United should have been on east street at halftime but found themselves pegged back after a fortunate goal by Lampard and then Chelsea went on to force the pace after the break.  Hitting the woodwork twice from open play though Giggs almost snatched it but for Terry's headed clearance before he turned villain.

Well done Fergie.

As far as I could see, Tevez was calling for his team mates to mark up for the throw-in.  I think it was Makalele who was the main instigator in that.

Did Tevez not kick the ball out for a throw in deep into Chelsea half after a stoppage then gesture to his team mates to come forward and pressurise the defence, poor taste in my book.  That is why the Chelsea players reacted angrily, no excuse for Diddyhead though.

Did Tevez not kick the ball out for a throw in deep into Chelsea half after a stoppage then gesture to his team mates to come forward and pressurise the defence, poor taste in my book.  That is why the Chelsea players reacted angrily, no excuse for Diddyhead though.

It's poor taste but to be fair to Tevez, he did it then pointed to the area of the pitch where Chelsea did exactly the same thing earlier in the game. United put the ball out just inside the Chelsea half and got it back from a throw in level with their own 18 yard box. If Chelsea players want to complain about bad sportsmanship maybe they should have a look at their own actions first