FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What to spend the pocket money on?

Council Juice

Get The Don, Blackie, Ike, and Munro sortd for new deals.

Sign a proper, experienced centre forward

Sign a well thought off defender.

Alex Keddie from us would be a worthy buy.  :003:

I know your our feeder club and all that :004: but we aren't gonna take all your players right away.

:blah01:

Either that or he is rubbish and you want rid. :015:

Big question--how much will there be left after the dust settles.?

Secondly I don't think in today's climate of restless players ,where the moment they show a good bit of promise (e.g. rankin, dargo) they are off to pastures richer and newer, long-term contracts are a great idea. Players nowasdays simply want to make as much as they can in thier careers and loyalty does seem to take a back seat. Two years seems a good term to me in all the circumstances. :010:

Personally I would turn Ross shire into a Safari park - I have thought it through and it would be a financial development and would we backed by the Scottish parliament and environmental groups. We would just let the tinks stay in their caravans and populate the area with more wildlife. We could have Evanton Elephants, Maryburgh Monkeys, Culbokie cheetahs (there are plenty of them already), Dungwall Dingos (would be great watching them fiting the tinks in the dustbins), Alness alligators etc. etc.

The great thing is that financially we wouldnt have to worry about mating or reproduction as bestiality would provide us with a ready answer. And the area itself would be preserved as the state of current in breeding trends would not alter. And we could put a huge feckin electric fence around the feckin lot of them.

Why don't we buy a score board?

Because we don't need one? Watching the game is usually a good way to know the score.

Keep the money to invest in the winter window as we will know our strengths then.

nah but it keeps the time!

and we can check if the refs cheating like at the Aberdeen game.