News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

daily record

DALNEIGHCALEY

Just a quick statement to say that neither myself or C4L have heard anything from ICT. What has been written in the Daily Record today regarding life bans is not true.

We have said we don't wish to comment further, although we will be more than happy to explain ourselves to the club should they wish to pursue it.

Just a quick statement to say that neither myself or C4L have heard anything from ICT. What has been written in the Daily Record today regarding life bans is not true.

We have said we don't wish to comment further, although we will be more than happy to explain ourselves to the club should they wish to pursue it.

And I think that this juncture probably IS a good place to draw a line under this thread.